• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Active Matrimonial CMS

Active Matrimonial CMS V5.0 UNTOUCHED

No permission to download

hunter0

Nov 5, 2019
skdass submitted a new resource:

Active Matrimonial CMS - American matrimonial site, Asian matrimony, Bengali matrimony, Best matrimonial site, Catholic

View attachment 31430

version : 2.2

New Features-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Facebook page messanger chat added.
- 4 new custom manual payment options added

Improvements & Bug fixing--------------------------------------------------------
- Member add issue from admin panel fixed
- Payumoney payment issue fixed
- Follow unfollow count issue in other member details view page fixed

Read more about this resource...

thanks bro.
Link not working
and uptade please?

White Devil updated Active Matrimonial CMS with a new update entry:

Active Matrimonial CMS

NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE LISTED HERE IN FORUM /UR ACCOUNT SHOULD SHOW MIN 9 RESOURSES AND YOU SHOULD POST REGULARLY DONT SIT IDLE TO GET PASSWORD

version : 3.0

New features & Fixed bugs
- Framework changed to Laravel
- Frontend redesign
- Security and stability improvement
- Performance improvement

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Caly and Loki
I will strongly recommend everyone to stay away from the useless files uploaded by White Devil.
The files have shown often to be buggy and non-working. See history.

Lately, he has started to password protect the files and demands you to have uploaded at least 9 (!!) unique resources here to get the password.

What is the point in "sharing" files that nobody can have other than to gain forum credit for himself?
And the rumors about selling via other channels are going.

This is nothing else than a lame, childish and pathetic way to behave and I must say I really wonder why he is allowed to act like this around here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock