• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ad Inserter Pro - Advanced Ad Management Plugin For WordPress

Ad Inserter Pro - Advanced Ad Management Plugin For WordPress v2.7.28 Untouched

No permission to download
Hi,
i downloaded the last version "Untouched" is looks like is working,
just i got this boring message when i save something :

1700601894871.png

Did you find a way to skip this?

Thank by advance

I have 5 users key I just renewed today... I will love to share to 3 persons...on the condition that you will not installed it on more than one website... Don't play smart.
if you have license left can you please provide me, thanks

I activated it.

I edited includes/functions.php and in line 90 i set ai_status to "0"; in line 135 i changed the license_key to whatever text you want.

Attachments

• ad-inserter-pro.zip
    11.5 MB · Views: 18
Reactions: buivanloi.2010
I activated it.

I edited includes/functions.php and in line 90 i set ai_status to "0"; in line 135 i changed the license_key to whatever text you want.
There's an internal auto-update that check every 12 hour and replace the pro version with the standard version. I tried to remove all the updates reference and the license key verifications.

It should work now tho some errors could appear, if someone could check would be appreciated

Attachments

• ad-inserter-pro (4).zip
    11.4 MB · Views: 19
Just downloaded, will check and get back to you thanks in advance
It works just some time when you go on plugins it will give you a critical error, but if you refresh the page it works perfectly. It's just a non-critical fatal error because i removed all the updates by mass clearing the files

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock