• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[AddonFlare] (AJAX) Advanced Forum Stats

[AddonFlare] (AJAX) Advanced Forum Stats 1.7.1 Nulled

No permission to download
No one is trolling you , a helper may ask you such questions before proceeding , I have asked too , that means I was trolling too ??

If so then I'm one of the biggest troller of Babiato then :LOL::geek:
Agreed.
He asks me some questions about Xenforo privately, but he refuses to tell his URL forum. How do I check it?

• Haha
Reactions: CyberDeviL
I also test and run my forum on localhost only for confidential purpose . . Build your forum live someday, work on it with some uniqueness (unique contents) , and ask from me then , I will be glad to help further, till then don't bother me with such live-less locally hosted questions/queries . .
Brother, my server is live now! plz help me this time.

Agreed.
He asks me some questions about Xenforo privately, but he refuses to tell his URL forum. How do I check it?
2020-11-24_181228.png
(some parts of the picture are edited for camouflage purpose, don't take fake edits seriously)

@anonxpro I can only imagine how desperate you have become to ask for ad manager , nulling xenforo etc etc to members privately as well as other communities over Internet :oops::rolleyes::sleep:

I think you did not get my lines in my previous comment "Build your forum live someday, work on it with some uniqueness (unique contents) , and ask from me then , I will be glad to help further, "

Your DEMO forum was just created recently , no member, no contents, no ads - nothing . . . then why are you asking for plugins for ads, other stylish addons. xenforo etc when you don't have a running board or anything that PUTS SUCH REQUESTS AS VALID ?

I can certainly claim that you have some other nulled community for what you are asking these , no one can make me wrong here with this thought . . .

Please act/speak normal, Request something only when you can have/show a valid/appropriate reasons for it , else just don't message me or members like @ubaid . . I won't be responding you any further with any invalid requests .

Reactions: anonxpro and ubaid
2020-11-24_181228.png
(some parts of the picture are edited for camouflage purpose, don't take fake edits seriously)

@anonxpro I can only imagine how desperate you have become to ask for ad manager , nulling xenforo etc etc to members privately as well as other communities over Internet :oops::rolleyes::sleep:

I think you did not get my lines in my previous comment "Build your forum live someday, work on it with some uniqueness (unique contents) , and ask from me then , I will be glad to help further, "

Your DEMO forum was just created recently , no member, no contents, no ads - nothing . . . then why are you asking for plugins for ads, other stylish addons. xenforo etc when you don't have a running board or anything that PUTS SUCH REQUESTS AS VALID ?

I can certainly claim that you have some other nulled community for what you are asking these , no one can make me wrong here with this thought . . .

Please act/speak normal, Request something only when you can have/show a valid/appropriate reasons for it , else just don't message me or members like @ubaid . . I won't be responding you any further with any invalid requests .
bro, i surely don't have any other nulled communities..u can be sure on that!

& i regret that u won't respond me any further!

Actually, the fact is, i am still learning! plz Don't get me wrong!

How to fix this?
IMG_20201130_103602.jpg

1. Go to :
yourdomain.com/admin.php?styles/io-dark-mode.2/templates&type=public

2. Go to 'Appearance → Template

3. Search :
--this prefix--
af_forumstats_stats.less

4. Replace :
--this part--
.tabs--standalone { padding: 6px 10px 6px; margin-bottom: 0; border-top-right-radius: 0 !important; border-left: 0; border-right: 0; }

--with this--
.tabs--standalone { padding: 14.62px 10px 14.62px; margin-bottom: 0; border-top-right-radius: 0 !important; border-left: 0; border-right: 0; }

IMG_20201130_110330.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Auwal
TrashGirl updated [AddonFlare] (AJAX) Advanced Forum Stats with a new update entry:

[AddonFlare] (AJAX) Advanced Forum Stats v1.7.0

Download [AddonFlare] (AJAX) Advanced Forum Stats v1.7.0 Nulled Free
XF 2.2 Compatibility + More
Oct 10, 2020
Main Changes:

XF 2.2 Compatibility
Other Changes:
Forum titles now link to the forum
New style property to set the counter color
New Font Awesome icons for:
"Refresh Now" link
"Hide/Show Stats" link

Read the rest of this update entry...

how to remove that latest member part , as it occupie space and does look good , i want to completely remove , only want other things show..its onlt get hide in setting but that still occupire space i want to remove that complete to show on forum , how can i do it....

How can I increase the number of posts shown in the feed?? I only get to see 5 post

helo how can i null lisence this addon my addon is original iles but my lisence date expires help me

[AddonFlare] (AJAX) Advanced Forum Stats v1.7.1​

Added support for the [TH] Ignore More add-on. Content will not be displayed if it's ignored for the news feed within the [TH] Ignore More add-on

Attachments

• [AddonFlare] (AJAX) Advanced Forum Stats v1.7.1.zip
    66.9 KB · Views: 5
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock