• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD ALL APPS 1 YEAR REDEEM KEY ⭐ STACKABLE -Discontinued-

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Danz that is 2 members reporting problems now, could you please clarify.

Reactions: Danz
For those affected by this please don't be so stupid as to go asking Adobe about this like someone has. You knew you were buying at way below actual price so you knew it wasn't sanctioned by Adobe.

By approaching Adobe you have probably just screwed things up for everyone else that bought it.

Regardless of all that, @Danz you now need to appear and explain what is happening and how you are going to sort this.

Reactions: Danz and Hexor
RIGHT - UNLESS YOU HAVE BOUGHT THIS AND IT NO LONGER WORKS OR YOU ARE @Danz THEN DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AS ALL YOU WILL BE DOING IS SPECULATING ON SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW.

Reactions: sundar50000
I have heard from other forums that Adobe has patched up this loophole and the redeemable key generating approach no longer works.

Trust me, those keys were not generated,

@medw1311
Sorry for late replies, was away from signal area (typhoon hit Philippines and had to move to another city).

About adobe, this has affected few codes that I purchased at July, I got the notification myself, and for the few who reported before they get canceled, managed a workaround,
(you initiate plan cancellation if you got email and before you get canceled, choose reason "it is too expensive" at third tab of cancellation process, it will ask you not to cancel and get 2 months free, accept that offer and it will override the bot and get extra 2 months on your plan).

The vendor of July not replying and me and G2A processing claim,

if you didn't notice the email and got revoked, please contact me, I am trying to fix this with everyone,

I reckon adobe found incompatility between country of promo and actual redemption for that july batch which resulted this mass emails,

I did check with adobe at start if there are anything wrong and they didn't mention anything,

@sundar50000 Please do below for time being,

as one buyer, case ADB-16445851-G9X9 (please quote it),

He sent to adobe the below :

“ Dear Adobe,

I contacted you before regarding my redemption code; your agent assured me that all is fine and as order,

You went and canceled my plan with 6 months remaining without notice,

Geo location mismatch, Promo mismatch, doesn't matter if you confirmed that all in order.

Please compensate for remaining period.

Adobe have offered him the following, Black Friday monthly price, and he pays for 1 month and get 5 months for free.

I will give update once I get regarding this issue.

Trust me, those keys were not generated,

@medw1311
Sorry for late replies, was away from signal area (typhoon hit Philippines and had to move to another city).

About adobe, this has affected few codes that I purchased at July, I got the notification myself, and for the few who reported before they get canceled, managed a workaround,
(you initiate plan cancellation if you got email and before you get canceled, choose reason "it is too expensive" at third tab of cancellation process, it will ask you not to cancel and get 2 months free, accept that offer and it will override the bot and get extra 2 months on your plan).

The vendor of July not replying and me and G2A processing claim,

if you didn't notice the email and got revoked, please contact me, I am trying to fix this with everyone,

I reckon adobe found incompatility between country of promo and actual redemption for that july batch which resulted this mass emails,

I did check with adobe at start if there are anything wrong and they didn't mention anything,

@sundar50000 Please do below for time being,

as one buyer, case ADB-16445851-G9X9 (please quote it),

He sent to adobe the below :

“ Dear Adobe,

I contacted you before regarding my redemption code; your agent assured me that all is fine and as order,

You went and canceled my plan with 6 months remaining without notice,

Geo location mismatch, Promo mismatch, doesn't matter if you confirmed that all in order.

Please compensate for remaining period.

Adobe have offered him the following, Black Friday monthly price, and he pays for 1 month and get 5 months for free.

I will give update once I get regarding this issue.
Thanks for proper response and will do as per your request now

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock