• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Adobe Photoshop CC: Complete Beginner To Advanced Training

barhan

Jul 12, 2018

Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 3.42 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 62 lectures (5 hour, 23 mins) | Language: English

10x Fun Real Life Photoshop Projects to Learn the Essential Adobe Photoshop Skills As A Complete Beginner

What you'll learn

You Will Learn Photoshop Skills Through Creating 10 Real Life Projects
Each Activity Is A Brand New Skill: By The Time You Have Completed This Course You Will Have Created Some Great Tasks and Have Gained So Many Photoshop Skills Along the Way!
This course is perfect for beginners including people who have never used Photoshop before.

Requirements

Adobe Photoshop CC
No Skills Needed I Start with the Basics and Show You Everything You Need

Description

Let's Make Learning Photoshop Fun!

We have created an easy and fun, step-by-step practical approach to Photoshop you will find simple and exciting! This course is presented by one of our team members who is our Photoshop expert: Genevieve. She makes the learning process personable and really easy.

You'll be completing 10 awesome activities that simply walk you through 10 must-have skills to master Photoshop, even if you've never opened the program before.

Each new Project is a brand new skill, and by the time you have completed this course you will have made some great stuff as well as integrated many different tools and skills along the way! Maybe without even realising it!

We carefully explain each of the tools and help simplify their use, we also talk through some personal tips and tricks as well as things you may find extra helpful.

This course is packed full of exciting, valuable lessons that teach you exactly how to create beautiful graphics, images, logos, pictures and popular effects.

This class is taught using follow-along videos with me sharing my screen so you can create your projects at your own pace as you watch!

BONUS: You are provided with all of the imagery that is used so that you can follow along in real time and help ensure that each image you create is going to look fabulous.

Here's what you're going to learn:

Layers

Masks

Photo Enhancing

Changing and Removing Backgrounds

Removing Blemishes and Imperfections (Touch-Ups!)

Changing the Color of Anything

Creating Thumbnails for YouTube

Create a Minimalist Logo

Make an Instagram Quote Posts

Produce the Double Exposure Effect

This course is aimed at complete beginners who want to learn Photoshop. I show you where to start and some great tips and tricks to make it easy for you! Let's take out the intimidation and jump in!

Who this course is for:

This Course is Designed for a Complete Beginner or Someone Who Wants Guidance on Creating Photoshop Tasks

Homepage: https://www.udemy.com/course/adobe-photoshop-cc-course/

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock