• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Advanced Ads Pro - Best WordPress Ad Plugin

Advanced Ads Pro - Best WordPress Ad Plugin v2.26.0

No permission to download
Hello,

looks like nulled not working. Try to activate with filled in Licence Key, but message: License is invalid. Reason: missing

any suggestions?
ELLA

Hello,

looks like nulled not working. Try to activate with filled in Licence Key, but message: License is invalid. Reason: missing

any suggestions?
ELLA
did u try active with any key ?

yes, i try to use the key forfilled. No addons were active.
If there are no addons active, what exactly are you trying to 'activate'?

Also, please link to the post you downloaded the nulled version from, so we know its the same file. And confirm you didnt update it via Wordpress after you installed it...

If there are no addons active, what exactly are you trying to 'activate'?

Also, please link to the post you downloaded the nulled version from, so we know its the same file. And confirm you didnt update it via Wordpress after you installed it...

I download it from the big blue button.

I need the selling ads addon.

can you share the right link, please?

I am so confused. Can someone share with me the download link where all add ons work? please

Advanced Ads v1.22.2
As always, this is only free the plugin nulled by me so the extensions work.

Attachments

• advanced-ads.zip
    817.6 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: Babak
which addons or which post ?

which addons or which post ?
Advanced Ads Pro v2.10.3
Advanced Ads - Responsive Ads v1.9.2
Advanced Ads - Selling Ads: v1.2.10
Advanced Ads - Ad Tracking v1.21.0

Im betting the other Advanced Ads extensions are out of date too, but those are the one I use (and know for sure).

Reactions: Babak
Advanced Ads Pro v2.10.3

Im betting the other Advanced Ads extensions are out of date too, but those are the one I use (and know for sure).
not access but will check

Babak updated Advanced Ads Pro - The WordPress Ad Plugin with a new update entry:

Advanced Ads Pro v2.10.3 Nulled

Download Advanced Ads Pro v2.10.3 - The WordPress Ad Plugin Nulled Free
= v2.10.3 =

- send placement tests email from admin email when "SERVER_NAME" is undefined
- added `advanced-ads-output-wrapper-before-content-group` hook used by other add-ons
- fire event after dynamically inserted ads (e.g. lazy-loading, infinite-scroll) have been decoded

Read the rest of this update entry...

1.23.0 NULLED
  • MailPoet is going to deprecate custom shortcodes. See this section in case you are using Advanced Ads ads in your newsletters
  • updated Google AdSense API to use web application verification
  • prevent accidental public ad URLs. See Making the Ads post type public if you want to query ads via a dedicated URL
  • allow to reserve only width or height for plain, rich content and group ad types
beat me to it - thanks :)

Reactions: Kamily
Advanced Ads Pro v2.10.3

Please test. Hopefully correct. :)

Attachments

• Advanced-Ads-Tracking-v.1.21.0.zip
    662.6 KB · Views: 88
  • Advanced-Ads-Selling-Ads-v.1.2.10.zip
    91.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Advanced-Ads-Responsive-Ads-v.1.9.2.zip
    134.8 KB · Views: 82
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock