• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Advanced Ads Pro - Best WordPress Ad Plugin

Advanced Ads Pro - Best WordPress Ad Plugin v2.26.0

No permission to download
Babak updated Advanced Ads Pro - The WordPress Ad Plugin with a new update entry:

Advanced Ads Pro v2.10.0 Nulled

Download Advanced Ads Pro v2.10.0 - The WordPress Ad Plugin Nulled Free
= v2.10.0 =

- auto hide all ads after Click Fraud Protection is triggered
- Click Fraud Protection: use module-wide or individual ad click limit, whichever is more strict
- prevented displaying some warnings by amp validator
- integrate with TCF 2.0 compatible consent management platforms

Read the rest of this update entry...

Advanced Ads – Responsive Ads v1.9.2 ???
  • compatibility with the official AMP plugin version 2.0
  • adjusted AdSense AMP codes to work with responsive widths after AdSense seems to have either changed something or introduce a bug – so this fix might just be temporary
  • moved AMP Auto ads option to existing Auto ads option. Needs Advanced Ads 1.17.12
  • prepared AMP tracking method for Tracking 2.0
Advanced Ads nulled ???

• don’t escape top anchor ads code as a whole, user input has already been escaped

@Babak

😅🙏🙏🙏🙏
Changelog: Advanced Ads Pro
Changelog of Advanced Ads Pro
  • decode ads that are loaded with infinite scroll and need consent
  • fixed some combinations of cache-busting, tracking, and TCF consent
  • fixed \”advadsProCfp is not defined\” error when clicking on a click-protected ad before the page fully loaded
  • fixed compatibility between \”Words Between Ads\” and the TCF v2.0 integration

Last edited by a moderator:
Advanced Ads Nulled v1.20.3

As always, this is the free plugin nulled by me so the extensions work. Babak/Nullmaster share the latest extensions separately.

Attachments

• advanced-ads.zip
    804.5 KB · Views: 38
  • Love
Reactions: Babak and Kamily
Babak updated Advanced Ads Pro - The WordPress Ad Plugin with a new update entry:

Advanced Ads Pro v2.10.2 Nulled

Download Advanced Ads Pro v2.10.2 - The WordPress Ad Plugin Nulled Free
v2.10.2

- made Background placement work with AJAX cache-busting
- cache-busting wrappers now have static placement classes

v2.10.1
- decode ads that are loaded with infinite scroll and need consent
- fixed some combinations of cache-busting, tracking, and TCF consent
- fixed "advadsProCfp is not defined" error when clicking on a click-protected ad before the page fully loaded
- fixed compatibility between "Words...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello @Babak , where can I find Tracking ,Responsive, AMP and Mobile ads ,Google Ad Manager Integration ,Geo Targeting ,Sticky ads ,PopUps and Layers ,Selling Ads ,Ad Slider add-on of this plugin.

Is it available on our forum? I could not find. I wanted to ask. thank you.

for those who like this plugin like me we could get together to buy this plugin
what would the organization look like for this @Babak?

Hello @Babak , where can I find Tracking ,Responsive, AMP and Mobile ads ,Google Ad Manager Integration ,Geo Targeting ,Sticky ads ,PopUps and Layers ,Selling Ads ,Ad Slider add-on of this plugin.

Is it available on our forum? I could not find. I wanted to ask. thank you.
Scroll up this thread, nullmaster used to bundle them all together.

Reactions: jackes
Hello there
I downloaded the application you mentioned.
The application is activated. But I can't access plugins.

ads.png
1. Install and activate Advanced Ads nulled (the big download button). DO NOT INSTALL OR UPDATE IT FROM WP.ORG
2. Install and activate the Premium extensions you want to use (shared as posts in this thread).
3. Go to the Advanced Ads Settings, and you should see the options to configure them...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock