• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Affiliate Egg - Niche Affiliate Marketing Wordpress Plugin

Affiliate Egg - Niche Affiliate Marketing Wordpress Plugin v10.8.0

No permission to download

haksxsx

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Dec 21, 2018
Internet
haksxsx submitted a new resource:

Affiliate Egg - Niche Affiliate Marketing Wordpress Plugin - Download Free Affiliate Egg - Niche Affiliate Marketing Wordpress Plugin Nulled

00_preview.jpg

Affiliate Egg benefits

• No need for program approving, no need for API, you can use plugin immediately after installation
  • Separate product parsing and multi product parsing of categories, search results, deal pages
  • Autoblog feature. Insert link on shop category and...

Read more about this resource...

Affiliate Egg Null method:

1. Open affiliate-egg/application/admin/LicConfig.php with text editor

2. Find this part:

3. Replace with this code:
PHP:
public function licFormat($value)
    {
        return true;
    }
public function activatingLicense($value)
    {
        return true;
    }

4. Activate with any License Key.

Last edited:
interesting this plugin, how does it work?

Every product I add to my store and sell I earn a commission?

How many percent of commission would be given?

Percentage is based on your affiliate contract with the specific site(s).
I understand, I have to be affiliated first, but just a doubt that in the video he does not show and I tested here and not enjoy it, when the person click on the ad on my site he is directed to another page (example: I am promoting a product of amazon and instead of him click on the product and buy on my site he is directed to the site of amazon) can change it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock