African Scammer Lewis Deo Gratias Tape (Stay Selfish Stay Happy)

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ahezkhan

Aug 3, 2020
Hello,

Sorry im not native english speaker so...

Dear community i like to share my bad experience from 200$ to 0$. being scam for the website i purchased for 200$ from this scammer Name : Lewis Deo Gratias Tape (Lewis) @lewisdgrt @lewisafri this person goes by many names along with her girlfriend Name : Murielle Kannayi (Jeal).

The person posted the thread on babiato.org and in many website that he want to Sell his website for medical emergency.

Related post :

i seen the post but the price was high for me, i leave it, after some day i see the post again to i try to send him personal message. and i got reply with very emotional story, so i tough he may be true as in this pandemic time he want it, at the time i only had 200$ in my account i transfer it to his PayPal account with my friend help as my account i cant do transfer from wallet balance, and he received the payment, and told me that he is making the guide for the website to show how to manage it etc. becasue without guide and how to do the website is useless as per the sales tread its generating 800+$ in a month while it has been 2 month its merley made 0.80 cents.

And after contacting him for many time since September 7th i didn't receive any guide or assistance from him, but only a domain name with Nulled, theme and plugin website with Email list of 15k from which only 1k email address are real all other are fake.

After continuing contact here on babiato he didn't respond then i contact her girlfriend number via whatsapp and he contacted me but later blocked my number after which i try to get my friend help and he said he will return the money via wire transfer and since then he also blocked my friend number.

I know it was my mistake and im fucking idiot to send him money without thinking, but i do for good deed as he said if he didn't get money someone from his family will die, (How cheap)

He run many such spam websites, so the whole business is to register cheap domain during promotion, setup it and make it looks like the site is making money after the deal is domain they stop traffic because they show the website is making money via subdomain which later they redirect and they use may free trial, free plans, google free credits to run this websites.

They send fake winning email, winners list, you have been selected like email where most people think they own something and they make money trough adsense, after the site is comes to end expiry they plan to sell it with new story and go with another domain as the domain already got blacklisted and banned in most email services provider for spamming.

Some websites Scammer Lewis Deo Gratias Tape own for scam business. .
lewistape.com
afri.space
muriellekannayi.com
thelovers.store
unparallel.store
africrea.store
beninbiz.com
lewistape.xyz
schooldrive.xyz
wedgift.store

Stay away from making nay deals on this websites all are fake sales reports.

Final verdict : i have full information for him as when he shows his google Google AdSense account i have note all his western union and bank information from where he withdraw money. As per my talk with there "Embassy of Benin" as he is from Benin, the information are correct, so with my friend help ill going to file cyber criminal case against him, as my country support it with help of embassy of Benin. im waiting for my application number to give it to the embassy of Benin to investigate.

I have learned the mistake for being helpful, so be aware and don't act like me.

Thank You, Stay Safe with this person.

Last edited:
Reactions: carmeli and mader

mader

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Sep 18, 2019
Why dont you open a paypal dispute and you can get your money back?

mader

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Sep 18, 2019
You should have 180 days buyer protection unless you send him via "friends and family" option.

ahezkhan

Aug 3, 2020
You should have 180 days buyer protection unless you send him via "friends and family" option.
Yes, my frind did it, he said there is dispute already which canceled by buyer. this person made my life hell, so i just want to to save others from this crimnal who use family member as tool for earning money and saying need money for medical emegency.

gopo

Apr 24, 2019
So what exactly do you complain about? He was selling a domain with website and email subscribers. You've got all of it! Your problem is the fake email list?

ahezkhan

Aug 3, 2020
So what exactly do you complain about? He was selling a domain with website and email subscribers. You've got all of it! Your problem is the fake email list?
The problem is that the deal comes with website traffic and marketing things and how to do with guide which shows how the things work you make money out of this website because the website generates income from email marketing. and there is none is provided with it. Only domain and nulled theme and plugin Inside. Without guide the website and Domain is useless.

ahezkhan

Aug 3, 2020
Are you sure that boy is even african?
Yes he is, LOL he is always online and tell me that he don't have money for internet. he is one of most true scammer which live with you ask help and still behave like he is good person.

Last edited:

maddevil

May 3, 2020
Republic of Benin ? there is no such name as mentioned in the country. Those are European names - Lewis Deo Gratias Tape (Lewis). Get the real name for proper investigation