• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

After upgrade Slider Revolution not work and not show me my projects

asusnet

Banned User
Aug 7, 2019
HELP please from anyone.....

After upgrade to WP 5.5 and Woocommerce 4.3.0 Slider Revolution not work.
Shoe me only theforoption and not let me shhose anyoneof them.

I lost all my project.

Attachments

• slider-revolution-6.2.18.png
    slider-revolution-6.2.18.png
    25.1 KB · Views: 15
Hm, I just did the very same on a local install and don't have any problems. There was a warning from the developers of Slider Revolution not to save any projects in versions before 6.2.18 when WP 5.5 is installed, but you seem to have the latest RevSlider version.

As they say: ALWAYS make backups of files and database when upgrading, you never know what can go wrong. If you don't have a back-up you can try to manually go back to a previous WordPress version, or use a plug-in to see if that brings your sliders back.

I have a backup.
I have restore to a local place.
I have export projects

BUT not work the slider revolution just stuck (look attachmen photo)

I have a backup.
I have restore to a local place.
I have export projects

BUT not work the slider revolution just stuck (look attachmen photo)
??? You have restored a full backup (so no updated WP or WC) and it still doesn't work? What about if you also rollback RevSlider to the previous version?
Is there anything in the DevTools console about some javascript error?

I restored in a local place the backup to export my projects.
But in live site i could import theme because after WP upgrade to 5.5 not work Slider Revolution....

Manual Import for my project from Slider Revolution section?
In this case i told before show me only the button but i could have access, click on them but not response....

Or you mean install again Slider Revolution Plugin from WP Install section?
I have installed Slider revolution 6.2.18

Default levels

admin.php?page=revslider:1 [Intervention] Slow network is detected. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5636954674692096 for more details. Fallback font will be used while loading: /shop/wp-content/plugins/vj-wp-import-export/assets/webfonts/vj-wp-import-export.ttf?33dklj
admin.php?page=revslider:1 [Intervention] Slow network is detected. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5636954674692096 for more details. Fallback font will be used while loading: shop/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/assets/fonts/WooCommerce.woff
admin.php?page=revslider:1 [Intervention] Slow network is detected. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5636954674692096 for more details. Fallback font will be used while loading: /shop/wp-content/plugins/elementor/assets/lib/eicons/fonts/eicons.woff2?5.7.0
admin.php?page=revslider:1 [Intervention] Slow network is detected. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5636954674692096 for more details. Fallback font will be used while loading: /shop/wp-content/plugins/wp-media-folder/assets/fonts/MaterialIcons-Regular.woff2
load-scripts.php?c=0…ortable&ver=5.5:281 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'mouse' of undefined at load-scripts.php?c=0…ortable&ver=5.5:281 at load-scripts.php?c=0…ortable&ver=5.5:281 at load-scripts.php?c=0…ortable&ver=5.5:281
droppable.min.js:11 Uncaught TypeError: a.widget is not a function at droppable.min.js:11 at droppable.min.js:11 at droppable.min.js:11
accordion.min.js:11 Uncaught TypeError: d.widget is not a function at accordion.min.js:11 at accordion.min.js:11 at accordion.min.js:11
resizable.min.js:11 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'mouse' of undefined at resizable.min.js:11 at resizable.min.js:11 at resizable.min.js:11
button.min.js:11 Uncaught TypeError: o.widget is not a function at button.min.js:11 at button.min.js:11 at button.min.js:11
dialog.min.js:11 Uncaught TypeError: h.widget is not a function at dialog.min.js:11 at dialog.min.js:11 at dialog.min.js:11
menu.min.js:11 Uncaught TypeError: o.widget is not a function at menu.min.js:11 at menu.min.js:11 at menu.min.js:11
autocomplete.min.js:11 Uncaught TypeError: u.widget is not a function at autocomplete.min.js:11 at autocomplete.min.js:11 at autocomplete.min.js:11
tabs.min.js:11 Uncaught TypeError: l.widget is not a function at tabs.min.js:11 at tabs.min.js:11 at tabs.min.js:11
wpdialog.min.js:2 Uncaught TypeError: e.widget is not a function at wpdialog.min.js:2 at wpdialog.min.js:2
wp-color-picker-alpha.min.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'wpColorPicker' of undefined at wp-color-picker-alpha.min.js:1 at wp-color-picker-alpha.min.js:1
admin.php?page=revslider:171 Uncaught TypeError: $(...).select2 is not a function at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (admin.php?page=revslider:171) at i (jquery.js:2) at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js:2) at Function.ready (jquery.js:2) at HTMLDocument.J (jquery.js:2)

Hm, it seems the jquery files are not loaded in the correct order. My guess is that this has nothing to do with Revolution Slider, but possibly another plugin that conflicts with the updated WordPress.

What I would do: make a complete install of your live site in a local development, de-activate all plug-ins (except of course Revolution Slider) and see if it then works. If it does, you know there's a plugin conflict. To find out which one, activate them one by one and test RevSlider again.

Wondering whether the suggested method above got you on a path to get Slider Revolution working. If not, you might be interested in the latest update, which mentions:
"Added protection against 3rd party and theme WP5.5 incompatibilities. Even if the theme or 3rd party plugin throws JavaScript errors, Slider Revolution will try its best to process normaly"

So i have install latest version 6.2.19.
Slider Revolution work fine (after upgrade theme). Now can see my project edit, preview them, but..... i could see it in my home page.....
I try with shortcode, with slider widget nothing. The section where i have the slider is empty....

@NullMaster ,
Did you have any idea why not showed in my pages slider rebolution project???
I have install latest 6.2.21 but still not show it in my home pages like in the past (before wp 5.5 upgrade).

I have the same problem. I reinstalled version 6.2.19 and that's it.

You should still try to identify what causes the problem by checking errors in DevTools with the migrate helper plugin de-activated.

jQuery Migrate Helper — Warnings encountered
This page generated the following warnings:

1. jQuery.fn.size() is deprecated; use the .length property
  2. https://.........../wp-content/plugins/wp-media-folder/assets/js/jquery.qtip.min.js:3:25201): jQuery.fn.attr('selected') might use property instead of attribute
Please make sure you are using the latest version of all of your plugins, and your theme. If you are, you may want to ask the developers of the code mentioned in the warnings for an update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skarif
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock