• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling [SPECIAL] Alidropship or Alidropship Woo (+ available Addons + available Themes)

why not PM here ? can I help you ?

I have just sent $25 payment to this PayPal account ([email protected] ), please confirm payment and send me access to the software and all bonuses as promised, waiting... Thank you!

I have sent $25 payment via Paypal several hours ago, but seller hasn't responded to any of my messages, and I'm kind of wondering whats going on...

I have sent $25 payment via Paypal several hours ago, but seller hasn't responded to any of my messages, and I'm kind of wondering whats going on...
LOL I'm in New Zealand and was sleeping. This is not a 24/7 service! PM replied to and you have been added to the Private PM Group.

TassieNZ :)

• Haha
Reactions: amit338 and nada
after I tested updates 100% working :love: :love: (y)

UPDATE Steps are simple :

1- Install this plugin : Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrade
2- add the new package files same you do when add new plugin
3- after activate the new package check the plugins it's 100% working without need to ask for Reactive from @TassieNZ :)

thank you @TassieNZ

Best TassieNZ :love:

Can you consider me for $15 ? That's what I can pay right now... the dollar is way higher than our currency by close to 500x, I wish you would help... Many thanks in advance...
I have just sent $25 payment to this PayPal account ([email protected] ), please confirm payment and send me access to the software and all bonuses as promised, waiting... Thank you!
WOW! After all these earlier messages and having been added to the Private PM Group this morning, no reply today at all.

My turn to ask "I'm kind of wondering whats going on"!

I've been on here all day (NZ time) but going to bed soon, so please don't complain I haven't answered you!

Hope to see your reply on the Private PM Group when I get up in the morning!

Also, you paid $25.00, not the $30.00 it has gone up to, but that is FINE!

Reactions: nada
(y) Everything works as described. Prompt response and activation ! I love it :love: Thanks Tassie, you're the man! 😎

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
(y) Everything works as described. Prompt response and activation ! I love it :love: Thanks Tassie, you're the man! 😎
Thank you for your review. Glad it's all working well.

A bit of effort required for the initial setup, but once done you are all good to go!

Reactions: Babak
I can now offer the following themes as an extra.

Same rules apply for these as for in first post. Keep in mind that these can only be activated on ONE domain.

Andy
El-Greco
Picasso
Andy Woo
Monet Woo
Matisse Woo
Van Gogh

Pricing (from Jan 16th 2021):
#
Single available Theme - $18.00 (USD)
# All available Themes - $28.00 (USD) note: this is not necessarily worth it as you can only use one at a time. Fine if you are wanting to test a few though.

# FULL PACKAGE of Plugin, available Addons and available Themes - $50.00 (USD)

All payment/refund details in first post.

Last edited:
Very shortly I can offer the following themes as an extra.

These are at a cost of $12.00 for one, or $25.00 for the complete pack. Same rules apply for these as for in first post.

Andy
El-Greco
Picasso
Andy Woo
Monet Woo
Van Gogh

PM if interested.

That's Great Thank you very much @TassieNZ :love::love::love: the only one make it exclusive(y)

Very shortly I can offer the following themes as an extra.

These are at a cost of $12.00 for one, or $25.00 for the complete pack. Same rules apply for these as for in first post. Keep in mind that these can only be activated on ONE domain.

Andy
El-Greco
Picasso
Andy Woo
Monet Woo
Van Gogh

PM if interested.

These are now available for anyone who wants to purchase. :)

Thanks, @TassieNZ. This bundle is Amazing. Highly recommended if anyone is looking at starting up a dropshipping site. Right, I am getting back to adding some more products. Chow chow

• Love
Can you get this theme in the package? Its the Matisse woo i personally think its the best. https://woo-matisse.alidropship.com
Btw if get the theme package without the plugins. Will they work properly?
Sorry, don't have Matisse Woo. May add it in the future, but not yet.

Not sure how the themes are without the plugin/addons. They obviously are optimised to use these though.

Just bought Alidropship Woo solution from @TassieNZ and I can say it was one of the best ever spending on scripts.
Installation went smooth (I used tho a clean WP latest install powered by PHP7.2 - take care that PHP version counts a lot) and activation of the plugin was without any hassle.
I don't know if I'm allowed to say the steps done so I better won't say it.
Also the add-ons and theme I opted for were installed and activated smoothly.
If you follow the steps provided then you shouldn't have any issue.

On a scale 1 to 10 everything was 11.

Thank you very much @TassieNZ for your effort and I highly recommend to anyone who wants to open an alidropship shop.

🥰 🥰 🥰 *giving some love as I don't have enough words to thank you*

• Love
great job @TassieNZ
two questions:
1. will the alidropship plugin still work even if your server is offline?what i mean
this plugin only needs to be activated once, and it can be used all the time, even if your server has problems??

2. chrome extension alidropship work well with this null plugin?

great job @TassieNZ
two questions:
1. will the alidropship plugin still work even if your server is offline?what i mean
this plugin only needs to be activated once, and it can be used all the time, even if your server has problems??

Sorry for the late reply, I missed the notification.

Once activated it will continue to function even if my activation server is down for any reason. Hasn't happened yet though in over 9 months.

Yes, the Chrome extension works perfectly as well. :)

I did use chrome extension and didn't have any issues yet. So I can safely assume it is working just fine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock