• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling [SPECIAL] Alidropship or Alidropship Woo (+ available Addons + available Themes)

That's what we are for (the users): to test and answer any question about eventual issues or features. Feedback is important.
Now back to work as I have a HUGE list of waiting to be done things (please read work)

• Love
Reactions: mader and TassieNZ
I just took advantage of this service from @TassieNZ and I have no idea how he does it but the result is absolutely freaking amazing!!!!

If you are interested in starting your own dropshipping website then this service is an absolute must to save yourself several hundred dollars.

OK I already paid for Alidropship plugin for woo via their website. I am interested in the El-Greco theme, will it work with the plugin I bought directly from Alidropship website? Thanks

@TassieNZ ?

Last edited:
I want one! Made a payment via Paypal today :)
Just so you know @TassieNZ is 11 hours ahead of you and he's also not feeling very well at the moment.

So if he takes a while to get back to you don't panic :)

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ and Mr G
I wish someone can help me ride of this: When i import a product sometimes it comes with variations. I would love to take every variation as a single product and keep everything configured so the dropship works.

Any ideas on how to develop this?

I wish someone can help me ride of this: When i import a product sometimes it comes with variations. I would love to take every variation as a single product and keep everything configured so the dropship works.

Any ideas on how to develop this?
I meant for you to post in the Private PM Group but won't matter putting it here as well. :)

Thanks, bro TassieNZ! I've bought the plugin from the official site, been using the alidropshipping plugin for almost 3 months now. Some tips to those starting a dropshipping store with this plugin:

1) First install comes with an import limit of 50 products. Usually, those products are considered the best sellers in whatever category you have chosen.

2) Do take note that importing products is a resource-consuming task (from what I experienced) so make sure your hosting is well prepared to handle the load.

3) Best to import reviews with pictures, as potential customers will see it as proof.

4) The Abandoned Cart addon DOES NOT work on stores with Woocommerce plugin.

5) The Social Rabbit addon is a MUST if you plan on running marketing campaigns.

Good luck :D

Reactions: olalavui and Tetryx
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock