• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling [SPECIAL] Alidropship or Alidropship Woo (+ available Addons + available Themes)

Hello babiato members, I just wanted to come here and say how GOOD tassies service and plugins are! From the beginning, I had a problem with installing this alidropship plugin which endured for almost 6 hours. During those 6 hours @TassieNZ stayed the whole time active pm'ing with me about how to fix the problem after which I gave him acces to investigate the situation and he suggested to install a fresh install of wordpress. He was so kind to do all that stuff for me and ON TOP OF THAT installed all the plugins which i normally needed to do myself. On the other hand you will be blown away on what value you get out of the plugin and addons!
As you may think that i am not biased or forced to review this, I am NOT. I just want to promote how great of a service he provides with this purchase. Everything he helped me with would be lots of $$$ if someone helped you investigate and fix the problem!

There is even a sneaky 70 dollar plugin where he reveales how you could get it for free
(plugin =social rabbit )

yeah maybe if i do a redirect to the new domain it won't work either, because you know how fb is banning at any random time

hi, I need the Picasso theme is this included? And can I make a website with it without the Main plugin.

hi, I need the Picasso theme is this included? And can I make a website with it without the Main plugin.
Picasso theme is available, but not part of the plugin/addon package. All that is included in the package is listed here.

However, the themes are available as an extra.

I have no idea if the theme can be used without the main plugin. Hopefully someone else can answer you on that. :)

Hi Dear @TassieNZ
I am looking for Alidropship or alidropship woo with plugins and theme and i need some info regarding it.
is alidropship comming with any theme or i can use any wordpress theme or i have to buy one theme for it ?
can i have a demo of alidropship so i an understand properly ?

Hi Dear @TassieNZ
I am looking for Alidropship or alidropship woo with plugins and theme and i need some info regarding it.
is alidropship comming with any theme or i can use any wordpress theme or i have to buy one theme for it ?
can i have a demo of alidropship so i an understand properly ?
Hi,

Al that comes with the offer is listed here:

Themes are extra and listed here:

However, you don't have to use these themes. Quite a number of standard themes are suitable.

If you are lucky someone else will post here with guidance on suitable other themes.

TassieNZ :)

Hi,

Al that comes with the offer is listed here:

Themes are extra and listed here:

However, you don't have to use these themes. Quite a number of standard themes are suitable.

If you are lucky someone else will post here with guidance on suitable other themes.

Thanks @TassieNZ ,
Any Default theme coming with it ?
Can i have a Demo Please ?

Reactions: nada
NOTE: This is a NULLED solution/offering!

This sales thread is for Alidropship or Alidropship Woo + addons (8 premium, 3 free).
  • All updates are released via a Private PM Group, you cannot auto-update.
  • As this is a NULLED solution, there is no guarantee of lifetime, however I can't see a reason for it to fail. Time will tell. This is not just a simple null. It requires setup of my own activation server for the plugin/addons/themes.
  • Cost is for use on ONE domain ONLY. You need to pay for each domain you use it on. Once setup on a domain it cannot be transferred to a new/different domain.
  • It cannot be installed in a sub-folder!
  • IonCube Loader must be enabled on your server.
  • You will need to provide the domain name you are using it on in order for me to activate it.
Refund policy: If for any reason it fails (except for abuse) during the first three months, I will refund you in full.
Cost: $30.00 USD per domain it is used on.
Payment: PayPal via [email protected]

If you have any questions, please ask. This has been fully tested by @nada (guinea pig!) and all bugs fully removed. It works 100%+!:)

Thanks @TassieNZ , U rock!
What's the current version of the plugins and themes you provide? Can they update to the latest version?

What's the current version of the plugins and themes you provide? Can they update to the latest version?
You can only update from the Private Group. I check for updates weekly approximately. They all get re-uploaded regardless of if they actually are new!

Reactions: marsvega
Also, if thinking of purchasing, probably better to wait a couple of days as I am away tomorrow and most of the following day.

The $30 does NOT include the themes. That is a separate purchase and not available for a few days as redoing that activation server.

Reactions: marsvega
Also, if thinking of purchasing, probably better to wait a couple of days as I am away tomorrow and most of the following day.

The $30 does NOT include the themes. That is a separate purchase and not available for a few days as redoing that activation server.

Thanks for your instant reply.
Well noted, I'll wait

Reactions: TassieNZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock