• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce

AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce 3.2.7

No permission to download

whitetigerdk

Babiato Lover
Oct 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce - Download Free AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce Nulled CodeCanyon 19821022

AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce.png
Download Free AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce Nulled CodeCanyon 19821022
Ali2Woo plugin allows you to easily import any AliExpress products directly into your WooCommerce store and ship them directly to your customers – in only a few clicks. You can start your AliExpress dropshipping business as well using affiliate programs (AliExpress Portal or Admitad).

We’ve released new CodeCanyon item...

Read more about this resource...

Babak updated AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce with a new update entry:

AliExpress v1.4.7

Download AliExpress v1.4.7 Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce Nulled Free
Aliexpress Dropship for Woocommerce
Kernel version: 1.4.7

Documentation Plugin: http://ma-group5.com/portfolio/aliexpress-dropship-for-woocommerce/
Plugin page: http://ma-group5.com/portfolio/aliexpress-dropship-for-woocommerce/
Company page: http://ma-group5.com
E-mail: [email protected]

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Babak

Says "Bad auth: undefine token"... this is not nulled so it does not work, unfortunately...

Asks for a purchase code as well as an app key to work...??

Please help!!

Attachments

• undefined.png
    undefined.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 145
@Babak

Says "Bad auth: undefine token"... this is not nulled so it does not work, unfortunately...

Asks for a purchase code as well as an app key to work...??

Please help!!
Unfortunately not going to happen as far as I can see...envato token not needed for the functioning of the plugin, but a valid purchase code (different thing) is.
All the main functions of the plugin (load_products, load_reviews, load_product, sync_products, load_shipping_info) call the build_request function with various parameters.
The build_request function (in A2W_RequestHelper.php) sends a request to the ma-group5 (developers) api server with those parameters via another function build_params in the A2W_Account.php file...
The build_params function adds the purchase code (with app id and tracking id from account) and it all gets sent off to the api server.
The data you want to use is the response from the api server... and we are only ever going to get a bad response as we don't have a valid purchase code.

As far as I can see there's nothing that can be done. It's really a SAAS plugin and by purchasing a license you just get to use their service. All the data runs through their api server. For legit users, if their server goes down or the company folds, the plugin and service can't be used anymore (unless they open it up).

@Babak - Is there a working alternative that functions a bit differently? I need to go from AliExpress to WooCommerce via import of some type.

Unfortunately, I do not have an extra $89 right now to pay for a service.

@Babak - Is there a working alternative that functions a bit differently? I need to go from AliExpress to WooCommerce via import of some type.

Unfortunately, I do not have an extra $89 right now to pay for a service.

Maybe try Oberlo with Shopify... It's free to up to i think 1000 products

Babak updated AliExpress Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce with a new update entry:

AliExpress v1.6.3

Download AliExpress v1.6.3 Dropshipping Business plugin for WooCommerce Nulled Free
AliExpress dropshipping plugin Version 1.6.3

*App refactoring for WooComerce 3.6
*Fixed a bug with the order fulfillment feature when it can't fulfill Simple type product in some cases
*Added a new feature "Use regular price as base" in Pricing rules settings
*Added a new API Keys section in the plugin settings. Generate the API Key here to connect the Chrome extension to your website.
*Fixed minor bugs

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: s3arch
Reactions: royalmx
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock