• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All In One Migration Extensions

OneDrive Extension
  • Export and import to and from OneDrive
  • Supports OneDrive for Business accounts
  • Use on any number of websites that you own
  • Backup scheduler with hourly, daily, and weekly options
  • Unlimited Extension included
  • WP CLI commands
  • Premium support

Attachments

• all-in-one-wp-migration-onedrive-extension.zip
    295.2 KB · Views: 186
This is a hack of the plugin, if you can't update the plugin don't worry, if your site not need new features is easy to make a bypass in the update.

Install de plugin outdated.
open plugin editor , select the plugin, select constants.php and edit line 3.9.4. for the new version and save file and you can use the plugin again.

you can hack the plugin update, if don't need new plugins features you can use the plugin anyway:

first step : install plugin outdated
second step: go to plugin editor in dashboard
third step: select the plugin to edit
fourth step: select constants.php, and search line where version is, i this case 3.9.4 or 3.9.5 and change it manualy for the last version. press save. and you can use the plugin again.

you can hack the plugin update, if don't need new plugins features you can use the plugin anyway:

first step : install plugin outdated
second step: go to plugin editor in dashboard
third step: select the plugin to edit
fourth step: select constants.php, and search line where version is, i this case 3.9.4 or 3.9.5 and change it manualy for the last version. press save. and you can use the plugin again.
Does not work for Multisite extension & latest AIO migration. it doesn't show any error initially. But backup won't work

Last edited:
There is an error in Google drive Extention, error is unable to update that extension. Could you please share the latest version? Thank you
That error is easy to fix. Just buy the plugin for regular update and support :)

Looks like there is a new version of All-in-One WP Migration S3 Extension available version 3.56 , anyone has it?

Last edited:
Looks like there is a new version of All-in-One WP Migration S3 Extension available version 3.56 , anyone has it?
Here is AIO Migration S3 Extension 3.56

Attachments

• all-in-one-wp-migration-s3-extension.v3.56.zip
    212.1 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: ckeeper
Thanks, but mine show update available:
WPMU_update.jpg
1599408419485.png I just checked on mine. Instead of that button, it shows check for update and there is not update when u check for update. I think u may get that message if there is no purchase ID.

I also tried downloading from the servmask site and the latest is 2.37

• Love
Reactions: dominarmac
1599408419485.png I just checked on mine. Instead of that button, it shows check for update and there is not update when u check for update. I think u may get that message if there is no purchase ID.

Great, thanks for the feedback!

It shows that there's an update, but if you click on update the message goes away. Thank you for providing the current version!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock