• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All in One Video Downloader Script

All in One Video Downloader Script v2.14.1

No permission to download
Actually, Niche Office, the maker of this script didn't include update for TikTok in their change log. I will check for you, if the non-watermarked works, fine, if not, nothing I will do until they update it again.
I installed your command file but it seems the youtube downloader doesn't work

I tried to turn them and clean cache

1596261343504.png

My Link

Actually, Niche Office, the maker of this script didn't include update for TikTok in their change log. I will check for you, if the non-watermarked works, fine, if not, nothing I will do until they update it again.
I tried, it didn't work. Propably tiktok is blocking that. Maybe auto update feature might correct that in time soon or till next update. I will continue checking. Thanks.
ENJOY ALL THE OTHERS THAT WORK INCLUDING YOUTUBE WITH CROSS PLATFORM AUDIO (MP3/M4A) kudos to me.

1596267570824.png
I tried and clean cache but it still didn't work, it seems the script only works well on your site
Lol, I redownloaded the one I uploaded here this morning, uninstalled everything on my test site and started again... It worked. I have tried and it works. Check your "Select Php" in Cpanel, edit your php v7+ and enable all related options. Secondly, U can wipe everything, starting from your subdomain you used and the database and user.... Recreate everything carefully and enable only m4a to mp3.
Hope it works for all. Do it right.
Check the System requirements and ask your hosting provider for support to make sure all is enabled.

$UPDATE_°° @slvrsteele and others
Here is Nulled AIO Video downloader v1.7.1 I worked on.
CHANGE LOG:

Version 1.7.1 (12/06/2020)
(NB:
the options ticked is what I was able to improve or update for now to make it available faster.)
Hi,
Sorry, I'm still facing same problem, with new version

1596276345895.png

Y'all experiencing issues should contact their hosting support or check out replies to previous issues. Maybe your hosts is blocking your scripts. I have installed it over and over again and it works.
Blessings

I tried, it didn't work. Propably tiktok is blocking that. Maybe auto update feature might correct that in time soon or till next update. I will continue checking. Thanks.
ENJOY ALL THE OTHERS THAT WORK INCLUDING YOUTUBE WITH CROSS PLATFORM AUDIO (MP3/M4A) kudos to me.

Its because of Tiktok some Changes in their API

Do you have
TikTok Video and Music Downloader with no Watermark v1.3 because they fix this issue in last update ?

Any other issue of download, please the person should check that all requirements are enabled or you should contact your hosting for assistance. I have done my part. Previously, I complained about errors too, but I got to fix them and I need. I have tested enough. Am not saying anymore.

Hello Friends, I am having same errors,like Unknown error occurred. Please check URL and try again, i installed got same errors,removed & again installed but nothing is happening,having same error,Please help me

i Tried still no success
What's your error message? If it's unknown error, go up and read previous troubleshooting ideas I posted, try enabling all php needed features for the script, enable m4a to mp3 in admin, clear cache n try. If fail contact ur host and ask them to enable php 7+ needed features for you. Good luck

Reactions: Vijayry
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock