• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

alternate Panel to cpanel

it's not lifetime free right?
I have couple of dedicated server from one year I use cyberpanel for couple months I use Spanel was paid service both now I see is free only can install if you open tiket and the support install for you

there 2 at least questions:
What is the best FREE alternative to .. ( i don't want to pay for x reasons)
What is the best PAID alternative to .. (i m not so happy with it and I looking for another solution)

Don't compare free control panels against paid control panel.
DirectAdmin is the best alternative of cPanel paid.
Agree totally!! DA has served me well ever since i moved from cPanel! Had a bit of a headache setting it up for the first time, but once you get the hang of it, things get smooth!!

Pls, tell me more.
plesk is completely overloaded with functions most of which are hardly needed. in terms of performance plesk is one of the worst you can imagine. i have run several sites with plesk for years. the difference to other panels is significant. i would only recommend plesk to people who have absolutely no or hardly any knowledge of servers.

plesk is completely overloaded with functions most of which are hardly needed. in terms of performance plesk is one of the worst you can imagine. i have run several sites with plesk for years. the difference to other panels is significant. i would only recommend plesk to people who have absolutely no or hardly any knowledge of servers.
Lol even then i still wont recommend plesk. Cyberpanel is the way to go tbh

Agree totally!! DA has served me well ever since i moved from cPanel! Had a bit of a headache setting it up for the first time, but once you get the hang of it, things get smooth!!

Hello, Dear RickGrimes22

That is normal that makes part of the process. Anything that is new sometimes looks like more confusing, but with time and patience you will know. Just explore a bit and research in Google you will find it.

DirectAdmin is one of best paid control panels closed to cPanel. Every update of them comes with improvements and fixs of bugs and new functions.

My advice to you is stick with DirectAdmin and if you have any issues or if you want to know more about that. You have a documentation from DirectAdmin or by contacting them through their support.

You made the best choice by saving €€ many providers are already switching to DirectAdmin, due to high pricing of cPanel increasing.

Glad to hear that feedback from you!
Alexhost

hello guys, do i can use CWP for my website, i want to install a subscription website with WHMCS ? because i have used CyberPanel but i find problems with WMHCS installation.

If you want to change the control panel on your web hosting from another panel to cPanel, usually you need to contact your hosting provider and ask them about the possibility of switching to cPanel. Most hosting providers offer cPanel as an alternative to other control panels.

If your provider supports cPanel, they may offer you an option to switch to cPanel in the control panel or send you instructions by email on how to switch the control panel.

As a cPanel alternative
If you think of it as paid; Plesk
For free: cyberpanel - hestiacp - aapanel

I just switched my clients websites from cpanel to DirectAdmin, actually I was looking reseller company and I found one of them and they offer both plan (cpanel vs directadmin). Directadmin plan was very affordable and I choosed this one and I was very doubtful about migrating to directadmin but directadmin has cpanel integration and I'm satisfied with it. If I setup a VPS I prefer directadmin instead of cpanel.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock