• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Amazon Affiliate Banner only visible for logged in users like Admin

swarna

May 14, 2020
I am trying to display Amazon Banner on my blog post. But the Banner is only visible to the logged in users likes Admin. When I am trying to check the same from other PC or browser it's not visible at all. I have tried to check using the inspect element console but there is no error for this. As well as in the frontend source code the Amazon Banner is not present.
Has anyone faced this issue before? Initially, I also thought it might be due to the plugin issue from Cache or Security Plugin like this. So, I have tried disabling and also replacing them with different ones. But the problem still persists.

Sample Page: https://swarnathesagigirl.com/beauty/maybelline-best-drugstore-lipstick/

• Website Platform: WordPress
  • Cache Plugin: WP Rocket
  • Security: Wordfence Free Version
  • Blog Editor: Elementor Pro
  • SEO: Previously Yoast, switched to RankMath
View from Admin/Editor Screen
K8eNH.jpg

View from Frontend as logged in User Screen
4DYSu.jpg

View from Visitor Screen
UYMns.jpg

I am so positive that this is cache related issue, try to flush cache first and then disable and "DELETE" the cache plugin. It's very important to flush first prior to removing.

your sample page doesn't work mind sharing your page link for a quick scan this might also be permalink issue

Ok, I got myself CLI access from support and have flushed the cached using the command $wp cache flush. It showed me success message. After that I clear cached from wprocket. But it still didnt work

Finally, this issue got solved.

I had posted a stack overflow question where I have answered the solution as well.

In short, there was a ModSecurity rule getting triggered from the server-side which on asking to support got fixed. After that WP Rocket JS Minification was causing this issue which I had to disable. Now I have to look for WP Rocket alternative that will provide JS minification without this issue.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock