• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MultiVendor ebook Android App (Paid book app, PDF, ePub, payment gateway) + admin panel + author pa

MultiVendor ebook Android App (Paid book app, PDF, ePub, payment gateway) + admin panel + author pa 2.2

No permission to download

kenobi

Trusted Uploader
Sep 4, 2020
tsvendas submitted a new resource:

Android EBook App (Books App, PDF, ePub, Download Books, Paid book, payment gateway) + admin panel - Download Free Android EBook App + admin panel Codecanyon 24119642

View attachment 30343

Android EBook App (Books App, PDF, ePub, Download Books, Paid book, payment gateway) + admin panel

EBook is an android application to read the books online. User can register, login, read the ebook, buy paid ebook, download ebooks to read offline, rate ebooks, comments ebooks, search ebooks share app via social media apps and many more features within the app. In Android EBook App, User can buy paid book via paypal , Razorpay , UPI payment gateway & read...

Read more about this resource...

tsvendas submitted a new resource:

Android EBook App (Books App, PDF, ePub, Download Books, Paid book, payment gateway) + admin panel - Download Free Android EBook App + admin panel Codecanyon 24119642

Read more about this resource...

Pleae Provide iOS EBook App Source Code:

THREAD LOCKED ::::::

THE RESOURCE PROVIDED BY @tsvendas CONTAINS SUSPICIOUS .php FILE IN FORM OF .gif (animated image), so whenever the .gif WILL BE CALLED THE .php FILE WILL BE EXECUTED . . . .gif DOESN'T GET SCANNED BY VIRUSTOTAL . . . .

2020-03-16_222506.png

@Babak the file that I mentioned to you is another. The item in this topic I also bought directly from Codecanyon. The file I sent is clean.
no bro we talking for this
Android EBook App (Books App, PDF, ePub, Download Books, Paid book, payment gateway) + admin panel

you purchase this item or shared from other site ?

@Babak the file that I mentioned to you is another. The item in this topic I also bought directly from Codecanyon. The file I sent is clean.
I sent this file a few days ago, the other file I mentioned in a private conversation is Taxi Time, also found on Codecanyon

Dear tsvendas,
If the file is directly downloaded from Codecanyon then please report it asap against the developer as he is spreading malicious codes.

Dear tsvendas,
If the file is directly downloaded from Codecanyon then please report it asap against the developer as he is spreading malicious codes.
all files before get public in codecayon on themeforest
always check before release by envato team even for update

also @CyberDeviL i read it before in envato forum
some dev banned in envato for publishing virus!

Reactions: zen123
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock