• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Anonymous Payment Solution Needed

RealHacker

Trusted Uploader
Dec 30, 2018
buypremiumstuff.com
Hello,

I need some help - I am working on a MOVIE WEBSITE and just want to put up a donation widget so if anyone wants to make DONATION, they can.

The problem is since Movie related websites violates copyright laws (moderate risk) so you cannot accept payments freely like with paypal/debit/credit card, you have to be anonymous.

Probable solution is to use BITCOIN but the problem is person will not be able to make payment with Debit or Credit Card, person has to make payment in Bitcoin which is not a viable option i think.

So if anyone has solution to it please share. Thanks.

create a bitcoin wallet and add a BTC address to your site with a donation title best way I think anyways BTC is still the same sh** they will track you since most wallets require id verification to open or deposit and to withdraw money too - so think about it and go the positive way ;)

Reactions: RealHacker
You can try sites like https://building.buymeacoffee.com/ or https://www.patreon.com/ I guess. Just don't specify member support plans as your official site donation.
I need to hide from everyone (visitors, government, etc) - so these options won't work i believe because i will need to signup and provide all real info - bank details & all. Real purpose of these websites are different so cannot be used for this purpose.

I need to hide from everyone (visitors, government, etc) - so these options won't work i believe because i will need to signup and provide all real info - bank details & all. Real purpose of these websites are different so cannot be used for this purpose.
As someone had already advised, use crypto currency. Bitcoin and Etheruim are quite popular.

As someone had already advised, use crypto currency. Bitcoin and Etheruim are quite popular.
I also mentioned Bitcoin in the original post but also mentioned issue with it, visitor needs to have Bitcoin to make payment or they will will need to signup for an account with some payment processor (i will also need to signup to setup on my website - information leaked here which i don't want) which will accept deposit from debit & credit cards and than allows to pay/tranfer in BitCoin.

What i probably need is something that allows visitors to pay in debit/credit card on my website and than payment goes to some payment processor which pay back me in cryptocurrency and that payment processor should not require my personal details but only bitcoin address for payout.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock