• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Any Monietised YouTube channel Store?

I dont know of any site where you can buy a monetized YT channl.
That being said, if its a legit channel that has +1000 subs and several videos, that will not come cheap.

I think you will be better off, just make 10 videos of whatever (I seen videos of birds talking for 3 hours being monetized with ads), and buy subs and views from Fiverr or whatever site you prefer..
That should be able to get monetized,

I know one site. But I don't know if it's allowed to say it here. In the site you can buy channels botted or real subscribers. Channels with 1k, 10, or more subs. You can either pay with middleman or directly pay the seller (risky if the seller has low reputation and low rank)

I just googled "Buy monetized youtube channel" and tons of options came up right away. Even seen one with 1100 subs for only 50usd.

I am guessing OP didn't waste any time in google before asking Babiato for help.
The sign of someone that will never succeed in life.

OP, you will most likely say I am wrong, but its fact.

General statement & life advice:
If you are the kind of person that always ask and never try to do/learn/investigate things yourself before asking for help, you become dependent on getting help, and that in the end makes you a lazy broke loser.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock