• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

any offer for .com domain?

MiuMiu

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Banned User
Oct 17, 2020
BD
Does anybody know where i can get a .com domain for a cheap price?

It requires buying at least for 2 years. Ultimately, i have to spend more than usual in this website
At least for 2 years...? It's not true. I've successfully purchased with the proof:
LAx0zT.png
$15 charges will only start when only the 2nd year comes (an email notification will be given b4 charging u). You can always disable the next charges in the setting.

At least for 2 years...? It's not true. I've successfully purchased with the proof:
LAx0zT.png
$15 charges will only start when only the 2nd year comes (an email notification will be given b4 charging u). You can always disable the next charges in the setting.

When i change from 2 years to 1 year. the price become 10$
IMG_20201019_145320.jpg

Namesilo 7.99 Coupon PRIMX . Namesilo is one of the best registrar for long term domains.
Free Whois for all domains. Renew at 8.99 . $7.39 for transfer. with coupon code PRIMX

Namesilo or porkbun or you can check here for deals . Click on renew tab if you want the domain for 3+ Years. SOme registrar will give you $1 for first year and charge you +$15 for renewal per year.

When i change from 2 years to 1 year. the price become 10$
IMG_20201019_145320.jpg
IMG_20201019_173653.jpg
I tried on my phone, no problem at all.
In order to get the "introductory offer", please go to settings and clear the cookies for this webpage. Or u may use incognito to perform the checkout.

Last edited:
IMG_20201019_173653.jpg
I tried on my phone, no problem at all.
In order to get the "introductory offer", please go to settings and clear the cookies for this webpage. Or u may use incognito to perform the checkout.

where are you from? is this offer for specific countries?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock