• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REQ Plugin any one have a UpdraftCentral Self-hosted Premium

I don't have the premium installer but poked around the downloadable free plugin and changed a few things to set it licensed but I can't tell if it matters or not. I saw somewhere that it limits to 2 sites, and so I tested by attaching 3 and that worked for me, and I ran backups. I am uninstalling this because it doesn't really help me - I already have backups scheduled and this "central" app has almost zero features or any value added in my opinion. Actually, I think rather than supply a file I will show what I did instead.

First I got the plugin from here https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftcentral/, and the current download link from there is https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/updraftcentral.0.8.29.zip

In classes\licence-manager.php,
I changed this line:
Code:
    private $no_licences_required = false;
to this:
Code:
    private $no_licences_required = true;

In site-management.php,
I added this line, under the other two defines at the top:
Code:
define('UPDRAFTCENTRAL_NOADS_B');
and I also added this at the top of function is_premium_installed()
Code:
    return true;

After these mods I followed directions, which is basically to make a new page on the site with the shortcode they tell you, then visit that page. Then on other different sites that have updraftplus I went to advanced settings and updraftcentral, make a key, pasted it at the central site and it worked to add it.

I don't know if these changes were all required, or if maybe this is insufficient, but it worked for me. Again, this does not appear to be a useful or quality plugin and I think that is why no one is bothering to post it at Babiato - I say this as a caveat so someone doesn't waste their time because they see this and think there is something to it - I just happened to be looking at updraft vs duplicator and was curious about this updraftcentral and that is the only reason I looked at it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock