• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

anyone bought any services from modernizmir.net?

jornge

Jan 30, 2019
AREA 51
i am trying to find cheap vps for my small buisness . after searching i find the modernizmir.net .it is good and trustworthy ? anyone tried before let me know .

seems to be trusted. All information available registered company in Turkey. (tax number office etc.)
check this link .

i am trying to find cheap vps for my small buisness . after searching i find the modernizmir.net .it is good and trustworthy ? anyone tried before let me know .
maybe you can check *removed*
they have pretty cheap vps, i use their service since one year and no probelms so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
stop promoting your nulled hosting
omg! its not my hosting and i do not working with them neither. SO STOP ACCUSING PEOPLE.
i baught a vps from them (i use it to manage some downloads on my website) since dec-2019 and till now.

• Haha
Reactions: jornge
@jornge There is no evidence that @MATr is promoting his own service so let's not accuse him with that. I've removed the link of the site because the host is sketchy.

@jornge There is no evidence that @MATr is promoting his own service so let's not accuse him with that. I've removed the link of the site because the host is sketchy.
i swear that i'm a normal user and i do not have any business-relation with the host owner.
i just saw his post so i tried to help him :(

Reactions: jornge
i swear that i'm a normal user and i do not have any business-relation with the host owner.
i just saw his post so i tried to help him :(
I can understand. No need to stress out as long as you are following the rules.

Reactions: Mr_Guilty
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock