• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

API Codes - Google Drive Proxy Player Advanced Script 1.3

Titan

Jul 2, 2020
Space
watcha.movie
API Codes - Google Drive Proxy Player Advanced Script

Purchased by me completely untouched files, enjoy!

Purchase Link: https://apicodes.com/product/google-drive-proxy-player-advanced-script/

Download Link: API Codes - Google Drive Proxy Player Advanced Script 1.3.zip

google-drive-proxy-player-advanced-script-poster.png

Last edited:
Anyone help me how can I install this script on my VPS centos

Last edited:
I did a quick test of this script on the vendor's site, here's my observation: Using a chrome extension "The Flash Video Dоwnlоader" I was able to save an uploaded video . Anyone here know a way around it to disable any sort of downloads?
P.S. I had specifically unchecked download in the demo page.

Unfortunately guys I can't troubleshoot issues or explain what might have gone wrong in installation, I just don't have that much spare time... what I can do though is upload the supplied documents with instructions to my site for those struggling to open / read the document

Install follow documentation when call script getting blank page
please help

a question has to be the installation in ubuntu yes or yes. can't it be in windows? my 3 vps are windows

I've added the instructions to my site for anyone struggling to read them on their local machine, check the link in the description.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock