• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Appyn- Themespixel V1.5.4 [No key required]

Status
Not open for further replies.
will test it.. thank you.. i have installed Google Play App CMS 2.0.1 the problem is on registration, review, and main download (but i can add manual apk as other / mirror)
Will look into this themes. Thanks for sharing.

Tired with laravel but still want to learn it

Appyn 1.5.4 Wordpress Themes - Update
Info & Demo :
hxxps://themespixel.net/en/theme/appyn/

screen-appyn.png

If you plan to create an application site, then Appyn is for you since it is developed so you can upload information from Android applications. It has several options for you to add the app’s data, video and images.

Wait, i have it!!! yay! original version, not tested... i found it after searching less than an hour.

I will upload ASAP

Reactions: Jimtechs
Theme Updated Latest version 1.5.4
bro when i show me install faild.

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin installation failed.

so plesae tell me how to install

bro when i show me install faild.

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin installation failed.

so plesae tell me how to install
this is theme not plugin

36377-40185b6483f0eff33f7a6fcd4905e9ce.png
hello first of all we appreciate your time to publish this great template. You can upload again the correction of the error that the developer announces on his page please. Since it is not possible to add content with google play . The developer mentions this...
Theme Appyn: Download the theme version 1.5.4 again to solve the current problem about the content extractor or request the ticket to replace the file. Thank you. 36377-40185b6483f0eff33f7a6fcd4905e9ce.png

Attachments

• 36377-40185b6483f0eff33f7a6fcd4905e9ce.png
    36377-40185b6483f0eff33f7a6fcd4905e9ce.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: auedbaki
Content Extractor Stopped Working. Please Update the theme.
Developer of the theme also Showing alert on their website : "Download the theme version 1.5.4 again to solve the current problem about the content extractor or request the ticket to replace the file. Thank you."

Brother please help i am facing an issue, when I try to extract apk from Google play store it show error.
Error: Inténtelo nuevamente
in English:
Error: Please try again
From last week same issue I change hosting also but same issue please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock