• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Appyn - Themespixel WordPress Theme

Appyn - Themespixel WordPress Theme v2.0.14

No permission to download

🅰🅳🅸🆃🆈🅰

Trusted Uploader
Mar 20, 2020
पृथ्वीलोक :
shezzy2015 submitted a new resource:

Appyn WordPress Theme - Themespixel v1.5.4 - Android APK Apps Theme

Appyn
Do you want to create a site to publish apps?
Then use the Appyn theme!
The ideal theme for writing about applications ...

If you are thinking of creating an application site, then Appyn is for you since it has been developed so that you can upload information from Android applications. It has various options for you to add the app data, video and images.

Speed. Pagespeed
We are concerned about the speed of the Appyn theme, since...

Read more about this resource...

post the update if possible, they replaced a file in 1.5.4 yesterday that fixes the content extractor error Screenshot_18.png

Its

This error occurs due to php version, Please update it to latest version

No, Its not the issue with PHP Version I'm using 7.4 but still getting the issue.
Also if this will the issue. Problem will not occur to all users.

It's something issue with Google Play Store Page. So suddenly scraper stopped working.
Thats by developer updated their script according to the changes made to Google Play Store.

Hello friends,
After seeing your messages of Content Extractor Issue, i have downloaded latest version again from my Themespixel account.

Note: I also see the same issue notification on ThemesPixel site. So i decided to update it.

I have uploaded it again, please check now and remind me that its solved your issue or not...

Reactions: apkboy
Hello friends,
After seeing your messages of Content Extractor Issue, i have downloaded latest version again from my Themespixel account.

Note: I also see the same issue notification on ThemesPixel site. So i decided to update it.

I have uploaded it again, please check now and remind me that its solved your issue or not...
Thanks sir, will let you know if the issue still persists

Reactions: apkboy
Thanks its working.

No need to update the whole theme just change the simple_html_dom.php in admin directory of theme.

Thanks its working.

No need to update the whole theme just change the simple_html_dom.php in admin directory of theme.
Happy to hear that it works,
But everyone cannot understand your statement, so i advice to everyone to update the whole theme, as it is easier for everyone including newbies...

Works perfectly! (y)Many thanks for uploading and fixing the file!:D I'm happy as a little kid!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock