• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ARMember - WordPress Membership Plugin

ARMember - WordPress Membership Plugin v6.5.1

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

ARMember - WordPress Membership Plugin - Download Free ARMember - WordPress Membership Plugin CodeCanyon 17785056

ARMember.jpg
Download Free ARMember - WordPress Membership Plugin CodeCanyon 17785056
ARMember is wordpress membership plugin for 2018, a One Stop Solution to sell WordPress subscription, user registration plugin, user profiles and lot more without having any advanced knowledge of programming

Armember has great content protection features. You can protect your full or partial content by various ways.

ARMember WordPress Membership Plugin is the latest and easy to use...

Read more about this resource...

Please help me to with best membership plugin that will allow me to display mycred user points on dashboard (user account page) using shortcode

Edit the file armember/core/classes/class.arm_members_activity.php

In the function checkversion which starts around line 85 add this to the start of the function code:

return 1;

In the function checksorting which starts around line 119 add this to the start of the function code:

return 1;

Then in the function armdeactivatelicense which starts around line 180 add this to the start of the function code:

;return;

All done -= no need for a license.

Edit the file armember/core/classes/class.arm_members_activity.php

In the function checkversion which starts around line 85 add this to the start of the function code:

return 1;

In the function checksorting which starts around line 119 add this to the start of the function code:

return 1;

Then in the function armdeactivatelicense which starts around line 180 add this to the start of the function code:

;return;

All done -= no need for a license.
Thank you for the instructions, it works! :)

Babak updated ARMember - WordPress Membership Plugin with a new update entry:

ARMember v3.2

Download Free ARMember v3.2 - WordPress Membership Plugin Nulled Premium
v3.2 (07 March, 2019)

• Introduced New Signup Form Field: Google Recaptcha.
  • Added Facility to allow multiple drip rule on same Membership Plan for custom content.
  • Added New Facility to add custom fields in Members Directory Listing.
  • Added New Social Profile Field Skype and WhatsApp for profile and directories.
  • Added Facility to allow to use underscore(_) in Username.
  • Updated Social Login...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hey guys, Im having diffuculity with making the dripping content feature to work, it's activated but the prblem no matter what I do when i create a member to test the feature, I set the page to only show after for example 7 days after subscription but it's accessible the moment I subscribe, and im not using my admin email. what should i do?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock