• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[ASK] IPAD locked to ICLOUD ... UNLOCK???

madha11er

Jul 15, 2019
Greetz dudes.... I’ve just been given an 3yr IPAD. Its been reset and requires activation password for ICLOUD account.

Anyway of removing the ICLOUD account? I don’t have the creds 😟 ...

1) Tried sending a POP to Apple but wasn’t right one and it not s.tolen either

2) Someone suggested changing IMEI but can’t find any HOWTO

Any pointers ... advice .... recommendation ?

I have an old iphone that i wanted to sell but is locked with icloud, after hours of research I just found that you need to change the motherboard of the device with an unlocked one. But probably your are going to lose some features of your device like touch id since the serial numbers of the parts are different.

Anyways if you have some money to spend you can try this:
Is a thing that i wanted to try but I don't have money to risk on it.

Peace

Reactions: madha11er
Nice one @Geforge ... the section:

Part 4: Trick that May Help to Remove iCloud Activation Lock

Looks very very promising 👍👍 ... Nice one 👍👍 then I’ll have too get the tool. Appears to be available from the t.orrent network 👍👍 .. if I locate a safe .exe I’ll send it over

Reactions: Geforge
it will remove the iCloud account from activated iOS devices, not from the locked device. I can help you if you want to activate your device. its $12 one time fee.

Reactions: madha11er
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock