• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ASK ME Anything About XenForo Platform 👨

Because your Xenforo version is 2.2.1, meanwhile Babiato using the old version.
Upgraded old version u mean?

How to give it a gradient backgound (in new version) ?
Mine only 1 icon that have a gradient background

Last edited:
When i try to update addons, it shows me this error.

"The following issue was found when determining if a one-click upgrade is possible: Cannot install from archive as not all required directories are writable. Various directories must be writable by the web server user to install from an archive. In addition to the XF root directory, some or all of the following paths must be writable: js, src/addons, styles, src/XF/Repository/AddOn.php."

That means should I change these folders permission one by one? like chmod 775 js, chmod 775 styles etc?

When i try to update addons, it shows me this error.

"The following issue was found when determining if a one-click upgrade is possible: Cannot install from archive as not all required directories are writable. Various directories must be writable by the web server user to install from an archive. In addition to the XF root directory, some or all of the following paths must be writable: js, src/addons, styles, src/XF/Repository/AddOn.php."

That means should I change these folders permission one by one? like chmod 775 js, chmod 775 styles etc?

Attach some screenshot about this issue.

Reactions: zara
--Goto--:
yourdomain.com/admin.php?options/groups/siropuChat/
and make sure to check what u need

Dont forget to set the user group permit
--Goto--
yourdomain.com/admin.php?permissions/user-groups/

Select the "user group" that u want to allow permit to use the chat addons.
--Set these part--
Chat user permissions
*Set depend your site user authority

--Another settings from sites--

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
Hello there is some guide to install Xenforo 2 on Amazon AWS servers.

descarga.png

Yes..
Showing ads without ad code. I did not import any code.
I think ... u selected auto ads for main domain , and place code of auto ads on main domains...and after adding sub domain... ads visible automatically on sub domain... disable auto ads in adsense...

hello guys
how to change xf langs to persian or translate xf langs to persian ??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock