• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Astra Premium Starter Templates - Ready to Import Starter Website

Astra Premium Starter Templates - Ready to Import Starter Website v4.1.0

No permission to download
I am unable to get this working :( What am I doing wrong?
I install Astra
Install this plugin and activated it.
But it's asking for a license. What did I do wrong? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I am unable to get this working :( What am I doing wrong?
I install Astra
Install this plugin and activated it.
But it's asking for a license. What did I do wrong? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Okay fixed.
Seems like the plugin wasn't nulled. I did try to null it and surprisingly it worked fine :D
@Babak I have attached the nulled version here. Please do check the same.

Attachments

• astra-pro-sites.zip
    536.8 KB · Views: 251
Okay fixed.
Seems like the plugin wasn't nulled. I did try to null it and surprisingly it worked fine :D
Did you import new recently template to this nulled, I have my own astra key, maybe it can help

Very nice! Now even the Astra Pro License is activated for the very first time, thanks! :)

37FCa.png

Last edited:
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Hi I tried import Furniture Store Template but not work
All agency template not work
Your website is facing a temporary issue in connecting the template server.
Read article to resolve the issue and continue importing template.
Error: Customizer data is empty!

May be this new one is not included in nulled version

Okay fixed.
IMPORTING Demos working good ?

Unfortunately, they are not working...
I have a Private PM Group that is available by donation (minimum $8.00). It then gives you access to the fully NULLED package that is updated regularly and can be used on as many sites as you want.

PM for more information. You need to have been a member for at least one months and have a minimum of 20 posts.

Astra Agency Bundle
Astra THEME v4.1.5
Astra Pro v4.1.5
Premium Starter Templates (previously Astra Premium Sites) v3.2.6
Astra Pro Portfolio v1.11.3
Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder v1.35.7
Ultimate Addons for Elementor 1.36.17
Convert Pro v1.7.5
Convert Pro – Addon v1.5.5
Schema Pro v2.7.7

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kao X3 and smalok
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock