• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Astra Theme - Everything You Need to Build Stunning Website

Astra Theme - Everything You Need to Build Stunning Website v4.6.5

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Astra Theme - Everything You Need to Build a Stunning Website - Download Free Astra Theme - Everything You Need to Build a Stunning Website Premium Nulled

astra theme pro.jpg
Download Free Astra Theme - Everything You Need to Build a Stunning Website Premium Nulled
Astra is fast, fully customizable & beautiful theme suitable for blog, personal portfolio, business website and WooCommerce storefront. It is very lightweight (less than 50KB on frontend) and offers unparalleled speed. Built with SEO in mind, Astra comes with Schema.org code integrated so search engines will love your site. It offers special features and templates so...

Read more about this resource...

Is there a way to import premium templates?
because when I'm going to do it, it says "Validate License"! validate.jpg

It is probably base free theme, but the people need Astra Pro plugin, current version 1.6.11

Thank you very much, I appreciate your answers, update according to the files that you indicated me, I attach screenshots to see how I am doing, but I still do not have the possibility of importing the premium templates.

Theme v1.6.4
tema.jpg

Plugins need updates (i have Astra Pro 1.6.11)
plugins.jpg

Continue error *Validate License* when import new template
validate.jpg

I am already thinking that this is because there is always the latest version of the plugin (astra-addon) and there is a new version higher than 1.6.11 ... and it is not published here, if someone has the latest version for check this please

Babak updated Astra Theme - Everything You Need to Build a Stunning Website with a new update entry:

Astra Theme v1.7.1

Download Free Astra Theme v1.7.1 - Everything You Need to Build a Stunning Website Nulled
v1.7.1

• Fix: AMP - Fix usage of amp-state component to be inside <body> tag. (Props - https://github.com/westonruter)
  • Fix: Possible fatal error for some users if Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg is also activated.
  • Fix: Extra > being displayed in the footer widget area.
  • Fix: Margin from the title meta was removed if only the title is enabled from...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Astra Theme - Everything You Need to Build a Stunning Website with a new update entry:

Astra Theme v1.8.0

Download Free Astra Theme v1.8.0 - Everything You Need to Build a Stunning Website Nulled
v1.8.0

• New: Breadcrumb customizer option. Read more about here - https://wpastra.com/docs/add-breadcrumbs-with-astra/
  • New: Action hooks - astra_before_archive_title, astra_after_archive_title, astra_after_archive_description, astra_header_markup_after, astra_header_markup_before.
  • Improvement: Remove body schema when using WooCommerce template.
  • Fix: WP Block pullquote...

Astra Theme v1.8.3

Download Astra Theme v1.8.3 - Everything You Need to Build a Stunning Website Nulled Free
v1.8.3

• Improvement: Add a font-display property for the Astra Fonts.
  • Fix: Gutenberg separator visibility issue.
  • Fix: WCAG 2.0 Search icon link accessibility fix.
  • Fix: Breadcrumb schema last item id error.
  • Fix: PHP notice appearing when submenu border width set as default.

Astra Theme v1.8.5

Download Astra Theme v1.8.5 - Everything You Need to Build a Stunning Website Nulled Free
v1.8.5

• Love
Reactions: mjnhkha
@Babak,
I have become a great fan of you, and the quality of the products you share here. I want to ask share one thing though - We can only import free version of "Astra Starter Sites", is there a way out to import the Agency level sites as well?

I am using the latest version 1.8.5 of Astra theme.
TIA

Reactions: TomCatzy
@Babak,
I have become a great fan of you, and the quality of the products you share here. I want to ask share one thing though - We can only import free version of "Astra Starter Sites", is there a way out to import the Agency level sites as well?

I am using the latest version 1.8.5 of Astra theme.
TIA
Just like to know the same. Following with interest :)

Astra Theme v1.8.7

Download Astra Theme v1.8.7 - Everything You Need to Build a Stunning Website Nulled Free
v1.8.7

• New: Introduced wp_body_open action hook.
  • Improvement: Show notification when Dropdown Target selected as "Link".
  • Fix: Product widget grid design conflict with Elementor editor mobile device view.
  • Fix: Padding added from Elementor product widget not working on the Front-end.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock