• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Avada | Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme Lifetime License (Legal) Unlimited Sites with Auto Updates. $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhawks

Feb 25, 2019
pwrestling.com
#1 Selling Theme of All Time

Coding Not Required

Join The 500,000+ Satisfied Customers Today

Avada has been the #1 selling theme for more than 5 years, making it the most trusted and complete WordPress theme on the market. Powerful options & tools, unlimited designs, responsive framework and amazing support are the reasons our customers have fallen in love. We are dedicated to providing you with the best experience possible. Read below to find out why the sky’s the limit when using Avada.

Avada | Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme LifeTime License (Legal) Unlimited Sites with Auto Updates.

Hello Everyone,

I 'm selling my Avada | Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme Lifetime License (Legal) Unlimited Sites with Auto Updates.
Original Price : 60
My Price $15 made it reasonable for everyone!

Demo Link : https://themeforest.net/item/avada-responsive-multipurpose-theme/2833226

Payment Option: Click Here To Make Payment Via Paypal

Note: Full Refund will only be provided if the license key doesn't work for you.
We will try from our end to fix the issue, if we're unable to resolve it.
we will not entertain your request, incase you changed your mind.

Last edited:
#1 Selling Theme of All Time

Coding Not Required

Join The 500,000+ Satisfied Customers Today

Avada has been the #1 selling theme for more than 5 years, making it the most trusted and complete WordPress theme on the market. Powerful options & tools, unlimited designs, responsive framework and amazing support are the reasons our customers have fallen in love. We are dedicated to providing you with the best experience possible. Read below to find out why the sky’s the limit when using Avada.

Avada | Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme License (Legal) Unlimited Sites with Auto Updates.

Hello Everyone,

I 'm selling my Avada | Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme License (Legal) Unlimited Sites with Auto Updates. For $10

Demo Link : https://themeforest.net/item/avada-responsive-multipurpose-theme/2833226

Payment Option: Click Here To Make Payment Via Paypal
read ruls and add refund policy
https://babia.to/threads/babiato-forums-terms-and-rules.6977/

What license you have? Avada team has not provided unlimited license for sell And regular license only works on one domain.
Hello,

I will provide you with a license code to activate it on your site, You can try to use the same license code on multiple links, and if it doesn't work, I will take control and give it a try from my end, else I will refund your money!

Yeah as I've included refund and with lifetime updates
LOL 100% price increase due to refund policy?

Doesn't sound fair for something that should have been included anyway. (n)

If it's a legitimate license it would include lifetime updates anyway.

You should at least offer it to @mahdiagho for the original $10 if they are still interested.

TassieNZ

Last edited:
Reactions: Jhawks
Hello,

I will provide you with a license code to activate it on your site, You can try to use the same license code on multiple links, and if it doesn't work, I will take control and give it a try from my end, else I will refund your money!
So this is one license for all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nación Pádel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock