• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

simpax3

Babiato Lover
May 10, 2020
Hello friends and family

Would it be possible to provide a chat for Babiato?
We could create one via "Discord" for example.

Thanks for the ideas. :)

Don't, get me wrong. I understand where you're coming from, but why wish for a chat room when you already have a forum? Open a topic and a lot of people from different backgrounds can contribute, which I believe is much better. And another thing is this website survives on adverts, Taking the visitors somewhere else would be unfair for the guys who maintains this website. My 2 cents, brother.

Reactions: simpax3
Useless if you ask me

Sorry, not of interest to me either.

TassieNZ :)

Big NO! We have everything we need here.

nope, chat is not good for forum, just focus on threads.
Why? because chat is most toxic on community, you will see people keep begging for something in there. ;)

Don't, get me wrong. I understand where you're coming from, but why wish for a chat room when you already have a forum? Open a topic and a lot of people from different backgrounds can contribute, which I believe is much better. And another thing is this website survives on adverts, Taking the visitors somewhere else would be unfair for the guys who maintains this website. My 2 cents, brother.

Dont need a chat, we have a forum! Chat is just for the begger's and leech who want to bug nuller's and others in real time!

(Can we create a place for stupid questions?)

Last edited:
(Can we create a place for stupid questions?)

I don't consider that a stupid question. I prefer people who come here and interacts like you than those who come here just to download what they want without even giving a "like" to the people who bothered to provide solutions to their problems. They just download stuff and go without leaving a "thank you, asshole for uploading this, for answering my question, for pointing me to the right direction".

Those kinds of people only annoy me.

Back to the chatroom and forum. chatroom is for small stuff and more subject-focused while forum is when you're starting to fish for individuals who share common interests. chatroom is more private, it comes after you've selected the people who can actually contribute to the interest.

Good day, bro.

Chats are killing factor of communities based on content creation like Babiato is.
Any sites where community members are major factor of site existence is necessary to avoid all kind of integration with feature like chat, specially Discord or fanpages on 3rd parties social media sites like FB.
The best part of not having chat on Babiato is that Babiato is so good without it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock