• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

babiato.com domain expired

i have 15-30 days for renew :D

Well, shoot. I let my domain expire and now I want it back.
You have between 15-30 days after a domain expires to renew it with no penalty. If it is not renewed in that window of time, the domain name will be deleted, making the corresponding website and email accounts unusable. The domain then enters a 30-day redemption period, which is your last chance to get the domain back from the registry before it goes out for general availability. At this point we can still get your domain back, but you’ll be charged a $120.00 fee ($150.00 for .CN domains) to be paid to the central registry. Since it isn’t a fee that we charge, we cannot do anything to waive it for you.

I wish you luck @Babak. I have had some expire on me, and I wasn't sure I would get them back, but I did.

"Redemption Period" seems to be a scam to me personally. I remember one time I had to pay GoDaddy an extra $480 USD just to get my own name back while it was in purgatory. They probably make a killing just on people forgetting to renew alone but the whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth so it motivated me to migrate all my domains elsewhere. Thankful for that.

Reactions: WillSha and smalok
@Babak Consider transferring domains with popular TLDs like .com .org and .net to Cloudflare. You pay what they pay. That's probably the ONLY popular no-markup domain registrar right now. I have 10 of my domains transferred from GoDaddy to Cloudflare and now cost me only $8/domain for renewals per year.

I hope this helps.

You can read more about this here:

@Babak Consider transferring domains with popular TLDs like .com .org and .net to Cloudflare. You pay what they pay. That's probably the ONLY popular no-markup domain registrar right now. I have 10 of my domains transferred from GoDaddy to Cloudflare and now cost me only $8/domain for renewals per year.

I hope this helps.

Don't use cloudflare if you have movie streaming site, crack software or any type of copyright material site. Cloudflare will easily give your info to companies because they are from USA and need to follow every DMCA.

Don't use cloudflare if you have movie streaming site, crack software or any type of copyright material site. Cloudflare will easily give your info to companies because they are from USA and need to follow every DMCA.

Yeah, didn't quite consider that. Well, in that case, we're better off relying on @Babak for this. :geek:

]

Fun fact, the company was founded by Matthew Price who is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations

I hope this helps.

Transferring is free ?

Transferring is free ?

Yes! They only charge for 1 year. I couldn't believe myself at first. But they are claiming to be the ONLY no-markup registrar right now (at least the only one you can trust). Your domain doesn't have to be expiring soon. You could transfer right away and the renewal year would stack at the top of your current remaining days.

• Love
Reactions: AlexRazor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock