Welcome to Babiato Family
EFFECTIVE DATE: MARCH 1, 2020
This forum's primary purpose is to share stuff to needy people (especially for webmasters) inconvenient way; you can download various kinds of scripts, forum software, themes, plugins, and lots more. You can also discuss related issues or solve other's concerns on particular topics.
So, if you have not registered yet, then register now and be the part of the family.
HOW BABIATO IS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER SCRIPT-BASED FORUMS:
Though there's many websites/forums sharing scripts, add-ons, etc. Babiato stands out of them for the following reasons:
Now, to make a community running excellent there must be some rules & terms to be followed.
- There are no resource download limits.
- Everything free, no time/download limits, no subscriptions.
- Almost all resources are entirely untouched/virus-free, which are the same distributed by developers (excluding the modified nulled ones shared by members to make the resources work properly/ad-free).
- Lots of community members always active in helping each other.
- Categorized sub-forums for different topics.
FORUM TERMS AND RULE
- Write only in English; thread structure should look good with appropriate picture (if require), description, and other necessary information. Don't make it look like as if a kindergarten kid has written it.
- If you wish to earn by sharing, then you can use only a single layer of ad (short-link generator type of ads), but remember there shouldn't be a second adlayer, and the link should be valid with actual working content behind of it. If you get caught doing over-smartness, your account will be banned permanently.
- Don't share any download links which give limited speed/require premium accounts to download. Recommended upload hosts are Google Drive, Upload.ee, Mega.nz or any other which doesn't restrict download speed.
- While sharing licenses/premium accounts/logins/purchase codes etc., use "... Insert - Spoiler" option, but make sure it doesn't violate any copyright issue.
- Don't behave with any one of the community members/moderator stuff in the wrong manner, never take any abusive/insulting words; keep it clean.
- All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the forums may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
- You agree not to use the forums to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, religious, abusive, hateful, swear words, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains hacking, any cracks/patches (example: windows/MAC cracks, patches, etc.) of operating systems which violates Google copyright policy, pirated, adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
- We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the forums at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
- Don't ever spam; this forum is no-way a place to promote your blog/website/forum either directly or indirectly. Keep the core contents of your post to this forum only (We may put a temporary ban or permanent ban depending on spamming level).
- Don't post anything which is/are 100% identical/same with some existing content. So before posting, it's better to SEARCH to see if the content is already available or not. This condition doesn't apply to current expired cookies, accounts, logins, or outdated stuff. 100% duplicate content-based posts will be removed.
- Don't post any links to any 3rd party websites, forums, blogs (warez, cracks/patches, pirated content-based), especially one which requires registration. This rule doesn't apply to the "site review" forum.
- Every forum section may/may not have additional rules; please look in sticky notice content or announcement.
- Keep yourself away from making Duplicate Accounts for taking extra benefits, joining a promotion/giveaway multiple times, self-promotion by increasing reputation meter (likes, positive reviews on own products/threads/services, me-to-me discussion to increase post counts, etc.). If we find any, then the secondary or optional accounts may get banned with a warning alert to the primary account holder.
- Upon violation of rules, a member will be warned first with 5 points; if the member reaches 10 points (2 times), the member's account will be permanently banned. This term (2 times) may not apply to those members who joined the forum very recently (few mins/hours ago, or it's their first post starting with spamming, shits, promotion, any above violation). In such cases, the members may get permanent BAN instantly.
- Posting/Sharing of affiliate link/referral link will be considered only if the AFF/REF. ID is required to gain the offer/product/service (ex: only affiliate link will give less/discounted price to the buyer than the regular rate, or only that referral link is required to join a website/developer's site/avail service). Meanwhile, make sure your ID is valuable for the referred person & should act differently than a normal process. Point to note that Affiliate/Referral link shouldn't be used/included with any Ad-skip URL shortener, non-payout based link shortener (ex: https://bitly.com/, etc.) can be used to reduce the link length.
- Signatures: If you do not meet the requirements for selling in the marketplace (see marketplace rule 15 below), you may not use your signature to promote services/items you sell on external sites/forums etc. If breach of this rule is seen, your signature will be edited by a member of staff. Even if you are eligible, you're not allowed to make the signature promotional TEXT / BANNER size too big . . . It should no way disturb the eye-sight view.
MARKETPLACE TERMS AND RULES [BUY/SELL]
- All the above forum rules are applied.
- While selling something put all the necessary details [Exactly how/where the product works, it's right sides/wrong sides, validity, service duration, if there are any chances of product getting expired/blocked/suspend - if yes then also mention in details, refund policy in more information (how to refund & when or in which situation/occurrences).
- Selling of nulled products is no way acceptable (unless it is nowhere available freely on internet and the buyer requests the nuller personally to null or pay for the nulled product while keeping in mind that if you become victim of doing this business with someone we may not consider your complaints/request in favor of you by considering it as your stupidity. So, seller/nuller better should mention this as well while making the product description completely clear too its users and the buyer should also understand consequences of such deal.
- If you have purchased themes, plugins, etc. from official authors like Themeforest,codecanyon, etc. then you are not allowed to sell the individual license separately to everyone, as in such cases if someone leaks the license online or report to the author then the license holding account gets suspended/blocked. Hence in such cases, if you're willing to sell then either sell the entire account (having login ID, pass) so the buyer can manage it as per wish, or just don't sell for such risky cheap tactic types of selling (The reason is clearly explained here).
- After first selling of the product you're not permitted to edit your first post (ex: by claiming that you forgot to mention/write that the product is of 1 month, not lifetime/1 year validity-based or by requesting that you forgot to say/write the product works mainly works in one country, not globally, or on particular hosting account/device, etc.). Do never try to act over smart by doing this trick for fooling your existing customers. Extra violated actions will be taken along with instant permanent BAN in such Albert Einstein's cases.
- If the seller anyhow violates the above terms, then politely, he/she should admit own-mistake & issue refund (based on the topic-mentioned refund policy) to the customer. For issuing a refund, the seller will have at most 72 hours ( 3 days) of time. No excuses (like out of planet earth/home/laptop/city/state/country) or system broken, in shortage of money, will be tolerated. In cases of Hospitalization, surgery, accident types of things the seller is required(must) to provide an estimated time of fixing/resolving the issues in his/her selling thread + profile timeline + mailing the buyers (optional) within seven days of the interval before taking an extended leave. Violation will cause BAN to the seller account.
- Until the given period of 72 hours or the given estimated time (if any) by the seller for solving the issues the customer/buyer should no way harass/abuse/insult the seller, keep it clean & user-friendly.
- While buying something from a seller, please be careful regarding the circumstances mentioned above & take note of each detail of the product you're purchasing. Better to avoid BTC payment or any other payment gateway/procedure which can't be traced (ex: Paypal, Paytm, etc. kind of payment processes are convenient) & don't just be brainless stupid to run towards mysterious offers/products - apply some sense/logic's, check all details, payments procedures, refund policy, product validity, risky/risk-free, etc. We are no way liable for your loss due to your core stupidity.
- Selling of any kind of Microsoft products (windows, office) keys which serves permanent activation [subscription based license (ex: office 365) can be considered after review approval, or any other kind of activation keys (online/offline) that can be easily generated from third-party keygens or giveaways, etc. .are forbidden.
- While being connected with the above Marketplace Rule: 2 + 3, selling of premium accounts, scripts, and services (Google, Netflix, AmazonPrime, etc.) are quite malicious sales as the ways they are made (bin, card, faking trial, etc.) which have chances of getting suspended/blocked (don't intend to teach admins how those are made or works using cheap filthy excused). While selling such things, the seller must mention in the thread about these prior unforeseen circumstances/warnings (ex: product/account may get banned anytime in future, etc.). If we find engineered/tricky/incomplete posts, the post/thread may get CLOSED without any warning.
- We accept that the most trustworthy payment gateways like (Paypal, Stripe, etc. where transactions can be traced & reported regarding any unusual circumstances), in such cases the user/seller can provide services/ sell stuff by mentioning some other payment gateways (should be accessible, trusty, transactions can be tracked & reported).
- If any sold digital products/items/services prove to be faulty, not working, banned, suspended, buggy, expired, etc. before usual/given time, then the buyer can report the transaction/dispute PayPal, etc. claim about faulty service/product. The seller is liable to provide solutions/fixes of those reported items/services within ten days of reports. If the seller fails to resolve/fix the reported issues (while the seller's main post should already contain all the positive-negative effects & their resolutions/fixes/refunds/replacement etc.) within the specified times or no assurance/confirmation of resolution reports comes from the seller. The seller's "Trusted Seller" badge (if exists) might be revoked along with permanent BAN on the seller's account.
- Since Telegram is a complete high anonymous platform where user tracking/details checking or verification - meanwhile, trustworthiness is not possible, and these ways it is being used rapidly for spamming and scamming due to the platform's anonymous nature = Posting Telegram links of any channel, bots, etc. are prohibited. You can not use Telegram for the marketplace, promotional or referral purpose primarily here.
- Re-Distribution of any products (ex: google drive scripts, downloader script or any other standalone means which doesn't need any official linking/website/license/updates/supports, etc. can't be sold separately unless you are the author of the script, even script can't be modified while selling to make it look alike self-claimable product. We have seen people selling scripts of the same official price/little higher/lower with false excuses - without any support - incapable of error fixing or even gone after selling. So, this kind of selling is now FORBIDDEN.
- “NEVER TAKE MORE OUT OF LIFE, THAN YOU INTEND TO GIVE BACK” - Means: We've noticed just after joining Babiato, many members start selling on Marketplace without valuing the community. NOW! To post a marketplace thread for purpose of sale, every member should be eligible with the following "Give back to the community first" conditions:
- THE USER MUST BE MINIMUM 1 MONTH/30 DAYS OLD.
- THE USER MUST HAVE MINIMUM 40 REACTION SCORE (NOTE: THE REACTIONS MUST BE GENUINE, NOT GENERATED BY SPAMMING / MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS / BEGGING FOR REACTIONS.
- LEAST BUT NOT LAST, THE USER SHOULD NOT HAVE MORE THAN 5 WARNING SCORE.
- FOR GROUP-BUY:To post a Group-Buy thread for purchasing something trendy/useful/expensive etc. but not available freely every member should maintain all the Marketplace rules strictly and be eligible with the following "Give back to the community first" conditions:
- THE USER MUST BE MINIMUM 90 DAYS OLD.
- THE USER MUST HAVE MINIMUM 300 REACTION SCORE (NOTE: THE REACTIONS MUST BE GENUINE, NOT GENERATED BY SPAMMING / MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS / BEGGING FOR REACTIONS.
- THE USER MUST HAVE MINIMUM 40 POINTS SCORE.
- LEAST BUT NOT LAST, THE USER SHOULD NOT HAVE MORE THAN 5 WARNING SCORE.
- ADMIN GROUP-BUY: (Optional choice where the above Group-Buy fails to improve the reliable satisfactory rate, and members feel unsafe to deal with ordinary forum members): Either Admin team (@Babak @andykim) or admin-approved/assigned individual Moderators can handle the given Group-Buy stuff/threads which are chosen by desired/interested members, and then maintain - sharing - nulling (if possible) - distributing between community members or participated people.
- While selling something, don't use words like "LIFE" / "LIFETIME", nothing lasts for a lifetime, neither you - me - or any product service, so don't create a false/fake bait to dupe users !!!
- Selling of nulled products that are NOT freely available here or elsewhere is allowed. However, your item may be reviewed by admin/moderator.
- Legally purchased/made products are risk-free while illegally obtained/carded/BIN/tricky made products may get suspended/banned any time. We have observed sells related to various cracked accounts like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Spotify premium etc type of streaming website's cracked accounts never succeeded and seller's have always used cheap, lame bullshit excuses to sell such accounts by false promise like "accounts will last forever/yearly/monthly". Then they either disappear or starts ignoring/managing buyer's complaints, lot's of complaints starts coming from such fishy selling threads. So selling of such cracked /carded / tricky made accounts no more allowed to run. If anyone if found to run / start such kind of thread and if we find them same fishy, the user will be instantly banned (if new or repeated violation), warned (if old) and thread will be trashed.
RESPECT THE RULES & STAY ALL GOOD. CHEERS