Welcome to Babiato Family
EFFECTIVE DATE: MARCH 1, 2020
This forum's main purpose is to share stuff to needy people (especially for webmasters) inconvenient way, you can download various kinds of scripts, forum software, themes, plugins and lots more. You can also discuss related issues or solve other's issues on particular topics.
So, if you have not registered yet, then register now and be the part of the family
HOW BABIATO IS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER SCRIPT-BASED FORUMS:
Though there's many websites/forums sharing scripts, add-ons, etc, B.abiato stands out of them for the following reasons:
Now, to make a community running fine there must be some rules & terms to be followed.
- There are no resource download limits.
- Everything free, no time/download limits, no subscriptions.
- Almost all resources are completely untouched/virus-free which are the same distributed by developers (excluding the modified nulled ones shared by members to make the resources work properly/ad-free).
- Lots of community members always active to help each other.
- Categorized sub-forums for different topics.
FORUM TERMS AND RULE
- Write only in English, thread structure should look good with appropriate picture (if require), description and other necessary information. Don't make it look like as if a kindergarten kid has written it.
- If you wish to earn by sharing then you can use only a single layer of ad (short-link generator type of ads), but remember there shouldn't be a second adlayer and the link should be valid with actual working content behind of it. If you get caught doing over-smartness, your account will be banned permanently.
- Don't share any download links which give limited speed/require premium accounts to download. Recommended upload hosts are Google Drive, Upload.ee, Mega.nz or any other which doesn't restrict download speed.
- While sharing licenses/premium accounts/logins/purchase codes etc, use "... Insert - Spoiler" option, but make sure it doesn't violate any copyright issue.
- Don't behave with any one of the community members/moderator stuff in the wrong manner, never ever take any abusive/insulting words, keep it clean.
- All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the forums may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
- You agree not to use the forums to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, religious, abusive, hateful, swear words, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains hacking, cracking, pirated, adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
- We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the forums at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
- Don't ever spam, this forum is no-way a place to promote your blog/website/forum either directly or indirectly. Keep the core contents of your post to this forum only (We may put a temporary ban or permanent ban depending on spamming level).
- Don't post anything which is/are 100% identical/same with some existing content. So before posting, it's better to SEARCH to see if the content is already available or not. This condition doesn't apply to existing expired cookies, accounts, logins or outdated stuff. 100% duplicate content-based posts will be removed.
- Don't post any links to any 3rd party websites, forums, blogs (warez, cracks/patches, pirated content-based) especially one which requires registration. This rule doesn't apply to the "site review" forum.
- Every forum section may/may not have additional rules, please look in sticky notice content or announcement.
- Keep yourself away from making Duplicate Accounts for taking extra benefits, joining a promotion/giveaway multiple times, self-promotion by increasing reputation meter (likes, positive reviews on own products/threads/services, me-to-me discussion to increase post counts, etc). If we find any then the secondary or optional accounts may get banned with a warning alert to the primary account holder.
- Upon violation of rules, a member will be warned first with 5 points, if the member reaches 10 points (2 times) the member's account will be permanently banned. This term (2 times) may not apply to those members who joined the forum very recently (few mins/hours ago, or it's their first post starting with spamming, shits, promotion, any above violation). In such cases the members account may get permanent BAN instantly.
- Posting/Sharing of affiliate link/referral link will be considered only if the AFF/REF. ID is required to gain the offer/product/service (ex: only affiliate link will give less/discounted price to the buyer than the normal rate, or only that referral link is required to join a website/developer's site/avail service). Meanwhile, make sure your ID is valuable for the referred person & should act differently than a normal process. Point to note that Affiliate/Referral link shouldn't be used/included with any Ad-skip URL shortener, non-payout based link shortener (ex: https://bitly.com/, etc). can be used to reduce the link length.
MARKETPLACE TERMS AND RULES [BUY/SELL]
- All the above forum rules are applied.
- While selling something put all the necessary details [Exactly how/where the product works, it's good sides/bad sides, validity, service duration, if there are any chances of product getting expired/blocked/suspend - if yes then also mention in details, refund policy in details (how to refund & when or in which situation/occurrences).
- Legally purchased/made products are risk-free while illegally purchased/carded/BIN/tricky made products may get suspended/banned any time. Besides, selling of nulled products is no way acceptable. So, better to mention this (while selling tricked-made accounts like premium accounts, etc). as well to make the product description completely clear too its users.
- If you have purchased themes, plugins, etc from official authors like Themeforest,codecanyon, etc then you are not allowed to sell the unique license separately to everyone, as in such cases if someone leaks the license online or report to the author then the license holding account gets suspended/blocked. Hence in such cases, if you're willing to sell then either sell the entire account (having login ID, pass) so the buyer can manage it as per wish, or just don't sell for such risky cheap tactic types of selling (The reason is clearly explained here).
- After first selling of the product you're not permitted to edit your first post (ex: by claiming that you forgot to mention/write that the product is of 1 month, not lifetime/1 year validity-based or by claiming that you forgot to mention/write the product works particularly works in one country, not globally, or on particular hosting account/device, etc ). Do never try to act over smart by doing this trick for fooling your existing customers. Extra violated actions will be taken along with instant permanent BAN in such Albert Einstein's cases.
- If the seller anyhow violates the above terms then politely he/she should admit own-mistake & issue refund (based on the topic-mentioned refund policy) to the customer. For issuing a refund, the seller will have at most 72 hours ( 3 days) of time. No excuses (like out of planet earth/home/laptop/city/state/country) or system broken, in shortage of money will be tolerated. In cases of Hospitalization, surgery, accident types of things the seller is required(must) to provide an estimated time of fixing/resolving the issues in his/her selling thread + profile timeline + mailing the buyers (optional) within 7 days of the interval before taking a long leave. Violation will cause BAN to the seller account.
- Until the given period of 72 hours or the given estimated time (if any) by the seller for solving the issues the customer/buyer should no way harass/abuse/insult the seller, keep it clean & user-friendly.
- While buying something from a seller, please be careful regarding the above-mentioned circumstances & take note of each detail of the product you're purchasing. Better to avoid BTC payment or any other payment gateway/procedure which can't be traced (ex: Paypal, Paytm, etc kind of payment processes are convenient) & don't just be brainless stupid to run towards mysterious offers/products - apply some sense/logic's, check all details, payments procedures, refund policy, product validity, risky/risk-free, etc. We are no way liable for your loss due to your core stupidity.
- Selling of any kind of Microsoft products (windows, office) keys which serves permanent activation [subscription based license (ex: office 365) can be considered after review approval, or any other kind of activation keys (online/offline) that can be easily generated from third-party keygens or giveaways, etc .are forbidden.
- While being connected with the above Marketplace Rule: 2 + 3, selling of premium accounts, scripts, and services (Google, Netflix, AmazonPrime, etc) are quite malicious sales as the ways they are made (bin, card, faking trial, etc.) which have chances of getting suspended/blocked (don't intend to teach admins how those are made or works using cheap filthy excused). While selling such things the seller must mention in the thread about these prior unforeseen circumstances/warnings (ex: product/account may get banned anytime in future etc.). If we find engineered/tricky/incomplete posts, the post/thread may get CLOSED without any warning.
- We accept that the most trustworthy payment gateways like (Paypal, Stripe, etc where transactions can be traced & reported regarding any unusual circumstances), in such cases the user/seller can provide services/ sell stuff by mentioning some other payment gateways (should be popular, trusty, transactions can be tracked & reported).
- If any sold digital products/items/services prove to be faulty, not working, banned, suspended, buggy, expired, etc. before usual/given time then the buyer can report the transaction/dispute PayPal, etc claim about faulty service/product. The seller is liable to provide solutions/fixes of those reported items/services within 10 days of reports. If the seller fails to resolve/fix the reported issues (while the seller's main post should already contain all the positive-negative effects & their resolutions/fixes/refunds/replacement etc.) within the specified times or no assurance/confirmation of resolution reports comes from the seller, then the seller's "Trusted Seller" badge (if exists) may be revoked along with permanent BAN on the seller's account.
- Since Telegram is a complete high anonymous platform where user tracking/details checking or verification - meanwhile trustworthiness is not possible and these ways it is being used rapidly for spamming and scamming due to the platform's anonymous nature = Posting Telegram links of any channel, bots, etc are prohibited. You can not use Telegram for the marketplace, promotional or referral purpose primarily here.
- Re-Distribution of any products (ex: google drive scripts, downloader script or any other standalone means which doesn't need any official linking/website/license/updates/supports, etc. can't be sold separately unless you are the author of the script, even script can't be modified while selling to make it look alike self-claimable product. We have seen people selling scripts of the same official price/little higher/lower with false excuses - without any support - incapable of error fixing or even gone after selling. So, this kind of selling is now FORBIDDEN.
- “NEVER TAKE MORE OUT OF LIFE, THAN YOU INTEND TO GIVE BACK” - Means: We've noticed just after joining Babiato many members start selling on Marketplace without valuing the community. NOW! To post a marketplace thread for selling purpose every member should be eligible with the following "Give back to the community first" conditions:
- THE USER MUST BE MINIMUM 1 MONTH/30 DAYS OLD.
- THE USER MUST HAVE MINIMUM 125 REACTION SCORE (NOTE: THE REACTIONS MUST BE GENUINE, NOT GENERATED BY SPAMMING / MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS / BEGGING FOR REACTIONS.
- THE USER MUST HAVE MINIMUM 20 POINTS SCORE.
- LEAST BUT NOT LAST, THE USER SHOULD NOT HAVE MORE THAN 5 WARNING SCORE.
- FOR GROUP-BUY: To post a Group-Buy thread for purchasing something trendy/useful/expensive etc. but not available freely every member should maintain all the Marketplace rules strictly and be eligible with the following "Give back to the community first" conditions:
- THE USER MUST BE MINIMUM 90 DAYS OLD.
- THE USER MUST HAVE MINIMUM 300 REACTION SCORE (NOTE: THE REACTIONS MUST BE GENUINE, NOT GENERATED BY SPAMMING / MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS / BEGGING FOR REACTIONS.
- THE USER MUST HAVE MINIMUM 40 POINTS SCORE.
- LEAST BUT NOT LAST, THE USER SHOULD NOT HAVE MORE THAN 5 WARNING SCORE.
- ADMIN GROUP-BUY: (Optional choice where the above Group-Buy fails to improve the reliable satisfactory rate, and members feel unsafe to deal with ordinary forum members): Either Admin team (@Babak @andykim) or admin-approved/assigned individual Moderators can handle the given Group-Buy stuff/threads which are chosen by desired/interested members, and then maintain - sharing - nulling (if possible) - distributing between community members or participated people.
RESPECT THE RULES & STAY ALL GOOD. CHEERS