• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato Moved To New VPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Kindly let us know your experience with current host on handling copyright complaints and support. Iam too facing copyright complaints.

Regards

if I don't use VPS, it will be any problem/bad effect on my website? Please tell me.

What is VPS:
Why you use VPS:
If you have a website like E-Commerce with many traffic.
2. If you have a Community forum with many traffic and million of member and post. If members upload photos or files every day, you'll need a lot of storage. Then you will need to use VPS.

or You can use 2/3Gb dedicated or share hosting.

First start your journey with 2/3GB dedicated or share hosting. When there will be numerous members, posts and traffic. Then you will upgrade to VPS.

Reactions: hallotofayel
What is VPS:
Why you use VPS:
If you have a website like E-Commerce with many traffic.
2. If you have a Community forum with many traffic and million if member or post.

or You can use 2/3Gb dedicated or share hosting.

First start your journey with 2/3GB dedicated or share hosting. When there will be numerous members, posts and traffic. Then you will upgrade to VPS.

Thanks, it was very helpful for me.

Reactions: Hidden.be
First, you need to think,
Why and for what purpose you want to make/build a website.

actually i have create a forum website like babiato & i need many active member. Please advice me, How to get more active member for new forum?

Ok, Good advice. But can i use babiato resource (theme,plugin,scritp) to my site?
You want to steal the resources from here to post them on your similar site? That's a sure fire way of getting banned.

• Wow
Reactions: hallotofayel
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock