• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato Moved To New VPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think no. it's best choice. 33$ is OK per month. with this configuration. You can check other vps providers website.

Brother I am a Webhosting provider. Bellow configuration costs me $7.12 per month!

*2 Core Dedicated CPU
*4 GB RAM
*1 TB Storage (HDD)
*1 GBPs Unlimited port

We are 63,000 members.
Everyone is now allowed to pay 0.0005238095 USD per month and so the server discussion is over :)

Why do you go with small companies? They are just resellers. Go for large vps providers that dont give a damn about DMCA. I host warez sites on hetzner, i was using ovh and contabo. I can recommend all of them.
So Contabo does Not ignore the DMCA's? I was just looking at their server packages.

I guess will just posted here...I contacted Contabo
With few questions about this package:
(Usa server was going to choose)

One of my question was:
"Do you ignore DMCA complaints?"
Their reply was:
"""In general, our servers are unmanaged root servers. Our customers have exclusive access to their servers. Provided that there are no violations against German law or our ToS (Terms of Service) we do not check what you are using your server for.
In case of complaints against a server, we will contact the customer, ask for his statement and work together to find a solution. So far, we have made good experiences with this approach."""

So i guess they don't ignore it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock