• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato.org - What Themes and Plugins are used?

semik42

Apr 14, 2019
Germany
Hello everybody,
i really enjoy beeing on this site for more than a year now! Very cool to see this site this active.

For my next e-sport project i want to create a blog/forum/community homepage like Babiato and i was wondering which theme and plugins Babak/Babiato is using.

Or which plugins would you guys recommend for creating a professionel community page? I already tested BBpress and Buddypress, but these plugins aren't very extensive. I want full and advanced controlls about everything.

I am also thinking about expanding my project after a while to a paid membership website - what would you guys recommend me for this purpose?

Sorry for misspellings - English is not my native language.
I would be happy about an answer!
- semik42

Herzlich Willkommen in unserer Community, Babiato ist kein Wordpress. Sie müssen Xenforo 2 überprüfen

EN : Welcome to our community, Babiato is not a WordPress. You need to check Xenforo 2

Last edited:
The site uses Xenforo (not wordpress) and the io.dark theme. Both available here.

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
oh ok. Can anyone recommend other tools/plugins - specially for wordpress?
Plugins will vary depending on the type of site you´re looking to build but, generally speaking, these are my go-to plugins when starting a blog-type site.
  • SEO - RankMath (Yes, that´s right. I pick RankMath over the mighty and powerful Yoast!!)
  • Speed Optimization - WP Rocket + Autoptimize(Check some online tutorials on how to configure both of these or you can break your site up)
  • Image Optimization - Imagify or ShortPixel (Or any image optimization plugin that offers webp format conversion)
  • Security - WordFence
  • Page Builder - Elementor + Elementor Pro (Or Oxygen if you know your way around CSS)
  • Lead Capturing - Thrive Leads
And that´s pretty much it. There are other plugins I might consider installing that are mostly related to improving the site´s speed and performance even further like this one.

I don´t know if you can get it from here and I am 99% sure there´s a free one you can download from the repository and, let me tell you if you´re using a page builder (Especially Divi) that plugin will help you a sh** ton!!

Other optional plugins can be an addon to Elementor like Epic News Elements for Elementor. Which, I am also sure you can get it from here.

Those would be my pick for starters.

I hope this helps,

Cheers!!

Reactions: amit338
And that´s pretty much it. There are other plugins I might consider installing that are mostly related to improving the site´s speed and performance even further like this one.

I don´t know if you can get it from here and I am 99% sure there´s a free one you can download from the repository and, let me tell you if you´re using a page builder (Especially Divi) that plugin will help you a sh** ton!!

Of course you can get it from here ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1125v and RogerM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barjakoub
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock