• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Backlinks Free On 1 Google News Approved Blog

tonymark786

Jan 2, 2020
For those who want to guest post on the blog. I provide free backlink service on high authority sites with easy terms:

Blog Specifications :

times24x7.com

Proof

Check the quality of the backlinks directly on Moz or Aherfs
https://analytics.moz.com/pro/link-explorer/home
https://ahrefs.com/backlink-checker

Requirements :

1. Submit original articles of at least 1000 words
2. Niche articles

What do you get?
* You will get 1 dofollow backlink from the post you send.

Last edited:
What "easy terms" mean?

Requirements :

1. Submit original articles of at least 1000 words 2. Niche articles What do you get?

* You will get 1 dofollow backlink from the post you send.

So correct me if I am wrong: we do send you an article which you will publish and get one do follow backlink to our site.
Where is this article published?

Edit: Sorry, it seems that I didn't see the huge list above.

So basically everyone that submits an article helps you increase your sites quality and get adsense approval in exchange for a dofollow backlink. I dunno what to say about this. Let me ask for a second opinion.
@CyberDeviL what would you think? There are also some gpl/software sites in that list

So basically everyone that submits an article helps you increase your sites quality and get adsense approval in exchange for a dofollow backlink. I dunno what to say about this. Let me ask for a second opinion.
@CyberDeviL what would you think? There are also some gpl/software sites in that list
I don't want AdSense approval. I already have haha... if anyone wants I will post articles on these sites for free.

Firstly 1000 words for a decent article is very long.
Secondly many of these domains are not reachable and
thirdly those that are rachable have very low DA scores

Which one GPL ? did not check all though ,

Hi can i get backlink for my SEO based site???
please ans me in ib i will give 1000 self written and seo friendly article

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock