• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ban issue?

CoffeeSamurai

Sep 24, 2020
Hello, :)

I am a fairly new member here on the forum, and far from an kind of expert in running a forum, so I hope you not will ban me for asking about this.

I see several people have been banned, from what seems to be small infractions.
I was wondering why is there not a system, where you get 3 strikes and your out, or something like that?

My husbond, to use a perfect example, is banned on this forum for calling a moderator an idiot one time.

The moderator and another member were joking and calling my husbond a drunk, despite him never drinking, he got anry and called the moderator an idiot for making such comment, when they were just discussing something here on the site, and if you disagree you should not call anyone names..
But that comment was enough to ban him, despite him @Khawk1 being a valid and positive member on the forum.

I am fairly sure, this has happened many more times than I can count, and in the end, i am thinking this will become a real issue, as everyone is making mistakes once in a while. Everyone gets angry, or says the wrong thing, or..

It seems that you should not be banned for this, as a warning would have been more than enough. :unsure:

If you keep banning people for the smallest thing, you will only have idiots and leeches left after a while, as all the intelligent people have moved on, after being kicked out by you.

I am fairly sure I will be banned for simply writing this text, but in that case, i will have to accept it.

This is a great forum, and I hope my text will be recieved positively. :giggle:

@Babak

Reactions: Lalo and Deepansh
If you keep banning people for the smallest thing, you will only have idiots and leeches left after a while, as all the intelligent people have moved on, after being kicked out by you.
In my opinion, I think you're wrong... Mostly of banned users are the "idiots and leeches" you are talking about, and who still here are the "intelligent people"..... I mean, intelligent people know how to talk to someone, know how to ask for help, know how to help others etc...

In my opinion, I think you're wrong... Mostly of banned users are the "idiots and leeches" you are talking about, and who still here are the "intelligent people"..... I mean, intelligent people know how to talk to someone, know how to ask for help, know how to help others etc...

I hope you are correct, and I partly agree.
However, most people can/will at some point say the wrong thing or make a small mistake, and i think it would better if there were a "2-3 strikes and your out system," and i believe it will be of benefit to the forum over time.

I dont agree with you.
Why?
In here most of people trying to help each other. But some of them cant understand this.

Example

I have created a topic for help people about nulling scripts. And i created some rules to protect this service from leechers.

What happened?

Most of requesters are new members. They have max 10 posts. They are using this forum and this service as a leecher.

After that they took what they want. They are dissappearing.

No contribute on forum, no share etc

As always i said;

the number doesn't matter. Less but concise members are always better

I dont agree with you.
Why?
In here most of people trying to help each other. But some of them cant understand this.

Example

I have created a topic for help people about nulling scripts. And i created some rules to protect this service from leechers.

What happened?

Most of requesters are new members. They have max 10 posts. They are using this forum and this service as a leecher.

After that they took what they want. They are dissappearing.

No contribute on forum, no share etc

As always i said;

the number doesn't matter. Less but concise members are always better

Yes, I see your point. :unsure:
And it is a good point. Naturally members should share here on the forum, and not only be leeching. No one likes that.

But as you mention, "most", that means not all. Some people, such as my husbond, were not a leecher (Have shared and helped a lot in the forum), and he (and i am sure many same as him), do not deserve to be banned for some minor issue.

I guess it is always hard to find a balance, when you want to run a clean forum, but if people are being banned left, right and center for the slighest thing, in the end, the forum will die.
That has been the case with forums in all niches, all over the internet.
The successful ones have some rules, such as temp 30 day bans, or something like this.

Why is your husband banned?

There must be a good reason to be banned

Its written in the original post.

Quote "
My husbond, to use a perfect example, is banned on this forum for calling a moderator an idiot one time.

The moderator and another member were joking and calling my husbond a drunk, despite him never drinking, he got anry and called the moderator an idiot for making such comment, when they were just discussing something here on the site, and if you disagree you should not call anyone names..
But that comment was enough to ban him, despite him @Khawk1 being a valid and positive member on the forum.

if there was an error about this, @Babak will solve the problem and will correct the issue.

Stay calm.

When he comes he will look at this topic.

Good to see that you are addressing this issue guys. This place is full of useless leechers and scammers. Why? Simply because all that counts for the owner of Babiato is the member and post counts in the forums. I was removed as a moderator because I took the fight against the useless peoples joining banning several of them each day. I banned to many even if they all were scammers and leechers thinking only of themselves. They then cried out to the owner and he lifted their ban and removed me instead. That's cool by me as I don't feel like working for free for someone that doesn't care about the quality of the content posted around here.
What is the point in having 83,857 members when only 100 of them are useful to the community and what is the point in having 279,705 posts when 270,000 of them are crap posts..? The truthful answer is PAYPAL revenue and nothing else.

Last edited:
Good to see that you are addressing this issue guys. This place is full of useless leechers and scammers. Why? Simply because all that counts for the owner of Babiato is the member and post counts in the forums. I was removed as a moderator because I took the fight against the useless peoples joining banning several of them each day. I banned to many even if they all were scammers and leechers thinking only of themselves. They then cried out to the owner and he lifted their ban and removed me instead. That's cool by me as I don't feel like working for free for someone that doesn't care about the quality of the content posted around here.
What is the point in having 83,857 members when only 100 of them are useful to the community and what is the point in having 279,705 posts when 270,000 of them are crap posts..? The truthful answer is PAYPAL revenue and nothing else.
How would you get rid of all this leechers and spammers ?
Let all members pay a VIP membership or something before they can download anything ?
This will create a revenue for the owner of the forum and will also sort out all the free leechers ?

• Haha
Reactions: Deepansh
How would you get rid of all this leechers and spammers ?
Let all members pay a VIP membership or something before they can download anything ?
This will create a revenue for the owner of the forum and will also sort out all the free leechers ?

Hmmm doing this will only just make Babiato lose its current value and a lot of members who cannot actually afford the items would just leave and not return.

The best thing is to have the Offense Strike and Warning System instead of banning straight away

Reactions: CoffeeSamurai
I myself have been banned without any warning. why? because I didn't pay attention to a technical rule in a giveaway. I think that's unfair.

I totally agree with a Offense Strike and Warning System.

Reactions: CoffeeSamurai
Well, thanks for writing a good reason not to ban people in the first place. About @Khawk1, I had to ban him due to being really very disrespectful. The guy had no idea what he was talking about and eventually called me "A FUCKING IDOT" he never said, the word only idiot. You should check that first.

Anyone who is interested can check the whole conversation on this post:

Well, I was very calm throughout the whole conversation and I always supported his freedom of speech even when he was wrong I didn't tell him to stop at first. But he kept spitting his non-sensical false opinions when he didn't have any good idea about the industry and eventually called me "Fucking idiot out of nowhere" Check the post and you will see my reaction from the beginning.

The moderator and another member were joking and calling my husbond a drunk, despite him never drinking, he got anry and called the moderator an idiot.
@Babak

I never called @Khawk1 drunk. Please show me where do you find such a statement?

Anyway, after all @Khawk1 tried to create a duplicate account the very next moment as @THExpat and I had to ban him again for doing that.

Babiato didn't set any strict rules for behaving but that doesn't mean anyone can come up and disrespect a staff member without any valid reason. Calling someone being on drugs is not equivalent to calling him an alcoholic or drunk. I was more on the humor side but your husband called me something bitter and eventually got a ban.

Last edited:
Hello, :)

I am a fairly new member here on the forum, and far from an kind of expert in running a forum, so I hope you not will ban me for asking about this.

I see several people have been banned, from what seems to be small infractions.
I was wondering why is there not a system, where you get 3 strikes and your out, or something like that?

I am fairly sure, this has happened many more times than I can count, and in the end, i am thinking this will become a real issue, as everyone is making mistakes once in a while. Everyone gets angry, or says the wrong thing, or..

It seems that you should not be banned for this, as a warning would have been more than enough. :unsure:

I am fairly sure I will be banned for simply writing this text, but in that case, i will have to accept it.

This is a great forum, and I hope my text will be recieved positively. :giggle:

@Babak

Intelligent people stay
they know what to do and what not!

Idiots are the one who spoils the community.
"carefully with your words"

Reactions: ELLIO7
@Azrael @CoffeeSamurai

We always do some research before banning someone for good and the first thing we ask is to read Babiato rules something so simple and this applied to everyone, we something issue warning point or warn the member if the member continues then we applied the ban but some user just want to play the smart guys and that went the big wolf step up and ban them instantly

how to avoid getting ban read the rules and stick to them

Rule # 5

Don't behave with any one of the community members/moderator stuff in the wrong manner, never take any abusive/insulting words; keep it clean.

Rule# 8

We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the forums at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sashidhar073
Well, thanks for writing a good reason not to ban people in the first place. About @Khawk1, I had to ban him due to being really very disrespectful. The guy had no idea what he was talking about and eventually called me "A FUCKING IDOT" he never said, the only idiot. You should check that first.

Anyone who is interested can check the whole conversation on this post:

Well, I was very calm throughout the whole conversation and I always supported his freedom of speech even when he was wrong I didn't tell him to stop at first. But he kept spitting his non-sensical false opinions when he didn't have any good idea about the industry and eventually called me "Fucking idiot out of nowhere" Check the post and you will see my reaction from the beginning.

I never called @Khawk1 drunk. Please show me where do you find such a statement?

Anyway after all @Khawk1 tried to create a duplicate account the very next moment as @THExpat and I had to ban him again for doing that.

Babiato didn't set any rules for behaving but that doesn't mean anyone can come up and disrespect a staff member without any valid reason. Calling someone being on drugs is not equivalent to calling him an alcoholic or drunk. I was more on the humor side but your husband called me something bitter and eventually got a ban.

Hello Ellio7

I am sorry I did not read all the debate initially, but got a recap from khawk1.
That being said, I see you made fun with another member and said Khawk1 that he was on drugs (Not drunk!, sorry my mistake).

That being said, I have just looked a little more, and it seems he was trying to have a discussion, and just because you do not agree does not mean you can talk to people like that!

Also, you or anyone else, do not know anything what goes on in Google, and what they are using to determine anything in regards of, therefore all you are doing is guessing.

You have 1 view, others have another. You talk back and fourth. If you dont like, you could leave the conversation, or say something, to let the person know, he needed to leave the conversation.

Telling someone they are drugs, gives them every right to call you an idiot after the fact.
You would have done the same.

Hello Ellio7

I am sorry I did not read all the debate initially, but got a recap from khawk1.
That being said, I see you made fun with another member and said Khawk1 that he was on drugs (Not drunk!, sorry my mistake).

That being said, I have just looked a little more, and it seems he was trying to have a discussion, and just because you do not agree does not mean you can talk to people like that!

Also, you or anyone else, do not know anything what goes on in Google, and what they are using to determine anything in regards of, therefore all you are doing is guessing.

You have 1 view, others have another. You talk back and fourth. If you dont like, you could leave the conversation, or say something, to let the person know, he needed to leave the conversation.

Telling someone they are drugs, gives them every right to call you an idiot after the fact.
Where did I stop him to share his opinion? I just said I am ignoring him. I never stopped him from sharing his stupid opinions. Please try to read the whole conversation properly before coming up with allegations. Calling someone on drugs is a fun way of saying they don't know what they are saying or doing. If someone from Babiato can't take such a statement and get angry about it I cannot help him.

Also if he was offended he should have told me that, I could literally remove my message in a fraction of time but he decided to misbehave with me.

About his opinion all I can say he had no idea about what he was talking about. That was a sales thread, not a discussion thread even though I never stopped him from discussing. He was given the privilege to share his opinion but he ended up misbehaving.

From my perspective, he deserves to get a ban so I banned him.

This is ridiculous where do you get that from? Is it a scientific fact? Do you even care to know what idiot means? And why are you hiding the most disgraceful word he used? Why don't you take your time to type "fucking idiot" which he did say to me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock