• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BAN OzatuZana SCAMMER ( STOP DELETING MY POST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jornge

Jan 30, 2019
AREA 51
BAN OzatuZana SCAMMER
note for admin - stop deleting this post it smell like you are supporting him as scammer .idk why
i have all proof

he sell nulled script too

if u delete this too ,i can believe this forum as same as other support scam

ok please post all details at proper format, Link of thread screenshots and the admin will take action if it is true..

saying he sells nulled script that you agreed to purchase is not a scam though.. just so you won't have high expectations on the outcome.

Post conversation where he has misled you .. you can use gyazo to take screenshots.

Reactions: King007
ok please post all details at proper format, Link of thread screenshots and the admin will take action if it is true..

saying he sells nulled script that you agreed to purchase is not a scam though.. just so you won't have high expectations on the outcome.

Post conversation where he has misled you .. you can use gyazo to take screenshots.
the deal was 27$ .and he scam after admin told him he must send 50% of 27$ = 13.50$
but he send only

9.21$
on Jun 14, 2019

up to now i dont receive any more money

he just stated to waste my time

telling always i will send tomorrow evening today it feel like scammer though

Seems fair and the resolution was given, I believe network fee could be higher were in his end he paid 13.5 worth of btc to get you 4.29

@OzatuZana please pay the difference 13.50$ - 9.21$ = 4.29 $ by btc or 5$ by paypal to resolve this

@CyberDeviL

Sorry, I was away in a wedding and there was no signal in the village

@Danz
I did not sold him any nulled product, it was original, what he mean by nulled is This

I never used btc, so I asked him what amount of btc i need to send etc etc
I send him 50% of btc but he told me he did received full, and I though it was my fault but I tried to send again and it was not working T_T

So, I tried Paytm, but it do not work out, added Rs.1039 to paytm and when I was planing to send it was showing em Rs.500 or lesser in balance O_O (Ticket is still open)

He do not have paypal

Here is SS i send him
c3skwi.jpg
rprlal.png

I plan to send again vide btc but found i have already send him 0.0016 btc

https://www.blockchain.com/en/btc/t...6987cc298d1c0433fc49127e2213d746bc9dd27195214

SO, I talk with him and here this result

Would not it will be my loss if send him again ?

Ok, you guys talk here gently & try to solve issues . . . Next time no BTC type of payment method by anyone .

This is what we get by allowing selling in the forums.
My suggestion is to ban it all at once! As I have said before: Warez and money has nothing to do with each other.

Reactions: PotePipote
Wasting time always first told in message sending from week.now doing this scamming things .like how the scamming work ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock