• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BAN OzatuZana SCAMMER ( STOP DELETING MY POST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok please post all details at proper format, Link of thread screenshots and the admin will take action if it is true..

saying he sells nulled script that you agreed to purchase is not a scam though.. just so you won't have high expectations on the outcome.

Post conversation where he has misled you .. you can use gyazo to take screenshots.
Read what he told

Ok let seee

Do you have paypal ? Cause BTC payment is forbidden from now based on marketplace rule, means for future purchase purpose you'll need it . .
If you don't have - make it . As soon as you make it, @OzatuZana will send the rest amount via PayPal . . . NO MORE BTC MEDIUM ALLOWED . . . I WILL NO MORE TALK IN BTC STUFFS . .

Reactions: jornge
Do you have paypal ? Cause BTC payment is forbidden from now based on marketplace rule, means for future purchase purpose you'll need it . .
If you don't have - make it . As soon as you make it, @OzatuZana will send the rest amount via PayPal . . . NO MORE BTC MEDIUM ALLOWED . . . I WILL NO MORE TALK IN BTC STUFFS . .
I already send him email of PayPal ,paytm (India) too

@OzatuZana Skip BTC payment. Send $4 / 278 Indian Rs. to his Paypal / Paytm by next 6 hours . . . On 8 hour I will close this topic along with this thread with final result .

I think BTC payments are not good for such sort of selling or dealing because of fluctuation and high network fee.

Use Paypal.

bro sort this matter. why it's going too far. :rolleyes::)

He do not have bank account but use paypal, paytm and btc
I think, he from start wanted to scam and get both script and money

He do not have bank account but use paypal, paytm and btc
I think, he from start wanted to scam and get both script and money

Can't said that who is right and is who is wrong.

Both of you have some misunderstanding in that deal somewhere.

That's the only reason, why this comes too far.

but finally, just take some losses and still be there with babiato...

have a wonderful day.................all babiato members..:D

Reactions: Knoclar
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock