• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Be Careful What You Wish For....

I wish I was little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good
I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Does this count for a wish?

Can we have some more badges, I love badges!

Edit: Oh sheet, I just re-read the headline!!!

Well guys, I just want to add that I am not going to report any more posts since i read this one message from a moderator who speaks spanish publicly instead of helping via a PM.
"Unfortunately, your recent report has been rejected: Post in thread 'Buenas a todos' - I think you haven't seen my badge. It's my job to help new people to understand the rules. Please, stop reporting stupid things. "

Well guys, I just want to add that I am not going to report any more posts since i read this one message from a moderator who speaks spanish publicly instead of helping via a PM.
"Unfortunately, your recent report has been rejected: Post in thread 'Buenas a todos' - I think you haven't seen my badge. It's my job to help new people to understand the rules. Please, stop reporting stupid things. "

I couldn't see any of your reported post like that .

That is another one (you know what I mean) :censored::(
I gave that reply to him because always he are reporting non english posts expecting for that user to be banned, or "killed" as he like to name it. 😪😪...
If you check my 2 spanish posts, what I did was just to inform the user about the rules....

But was my mistake. As I see, all the things here needs to be done via PM, if not, people get offended. 🥱

• Sad
Reactions: mader
I gave that reply to him because always he are reporting non english posts expecting for that user to be banned, or "killed" as he like to name it. 😪😪...
If you check my 2 spanish posts, what I did was just to inform the user about the rules....

But was my mistake. As I see, all the things here needs to be done via PM, if not, people get offended. 🥱
You can inform them in English.

Yes, but what about if they don't know/understand?...

Guys, I think you should look at this as a opportunity, and stop being so hostile to new things...
I understand that many people don't understand English but the harsh fact is if that is the case then Babiato is not the site for them. Bear in mind that the signup process is all in English...

I understand that many people don't understand English but the harsh fact is if that is the case then Babiato is not the site for them. Bear in mind that the signup process is all in English...
I know all the signup prpcess is in english, but one thing is "email, password, username and captcha"... and other thing to write a text were you want to ezpress something... So that's why I've included on both posts "if you don't know or understand english, you can use google translate".

But as I've said, I think the staff members need to look more friendly at that things.

I don't have nothing more to add from my side about this situation

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock