• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bellevue | Hotel + Bed and Breakfast Booking Calendar Theme

Bellevue | Hotel + Bed and Breakfast Booking Calendar Theme v4.2.4

No permission to download
Babak updated Bellevue | Hotel + Bed and Breakfast Booking Calendar Theme with a new update entry:

Bellevue Theme v4.2.3

Download Bellevue v4.2.3 | Hotel + Bed and Breakfast Booking Calendar Theme Nulled Free
v4.2.3

ENHANCED - Updated Template Library source (full access to all pages, blocks on all demos).
ENHANCED - Option to deactivate MotoPress Reservation caching.
ENHANCED - Adding sort order to Search Results widget.
ENHANCED - Hide date / Author block completely when option selected.
ENHANCED - Remove use of eval causing false positives alerts.
ENHANCED - Update POT File
FIXED - Navigation Menu...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: ichal
The release is missing the child theme, can someone provide it, please?
Hello.

I installed the theme along with the child theme on a website to test and see how it worked, but I no longer remember where I have the child theme, I have downloaded a copy of the one I have installed for testing, it is version 4.0 and the main theme I have it updated to the latest version that is posted in Babiato. It works for me, at least the tests I have done.

Greetings to the entire BABIATO team, please continue like this.

Attachments

• bellevuex-child.zip
    6.6 KB · Views: 8
  • fotochild.jpg
    fotochild.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 4
  • fotochild4.jpg
    fotochild4.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: icebit76
Hello.

First of all, many thanks to BABIATO and all its members.

I wonder if there is a possibility that someone can help me with this Belleveu issue from Motopress.
I want to modify the name of a field in the reservation, give it the name of the tax number so that it appears on the invoices, but I can't find a way to do it, since I can't find where the form fields are. In Elementor the widget appears with the name "Booking Confirmation Form" but there is no option to add or modify a field.

I have searched for information in the Motopress knowledge base and it doesn't say anything, on Envato they ask them a question about something similar and they talk about a Checkout Field Editor plugin, but I can't find anything.

If anyone knows how to do it, I would be very grateful, since then the invoice would come out complete with all the tax data, now it doesn't.

Thank you very much to all.

Greetings.

Attachments

• consulta babiato.jpg
    consulta babiato.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 10
  • consulta2 babiato.jpg
    consulta2 babiato.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: DarKMaSk
Hello.

First of all, many thanks to BABIATO and all its members.

I wonder if there is a possibility that someone can help me with this Belleveu issue from Motopress.
I want to modify the name of a field in the reservation, give it the name of the tax number so that it appears on the invoices, but I can't find a way to do it, since I can't find where the form fields are. In Elementor the widget appears with the name "Booking Confirmation Form" but there is no option to add or modify a field.

I have searched for information in the Motopress knowledge base and it doesn't say anything, on Envato they ask them a question about something similar and they talk about a Checkout Field Editor plugin, but I can't find anything.

If anyone knows how to do it, I would be very grateful, since then the invoice would come out complete with all the tax data, now it doesn't.

Thank you very much to all.

Greetings.
Simply put, you cannot.... at least in the PDF. Sorry to dishearten you. Although, you can insert a 'Custom Field' like 'TAX ID' or 'TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER' or whatever you want in the 'Customer Booking Form' which you can see in the backend inside the 'Booking Details'. But as the PDF is taking the data from the customer's data inserted into the database and there is no table for the 'TAX ID' is being generated, it will not be able to show that data in the invoice. But don't get disheartened. They may introduce this in their future release, who knows? One thing I can suggest, post a thread in the 'Website Support & Development' section in this forum and someone expert may help you. But you have to be patient for getting the answer.

Reactions: JAVI260219666
Simply put, you cannot.... at least in the PDF. Sorry to dishearten you. Although, you can insert a 'Custom Field' like 'TAX ID' or 'TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER' or whatever you want in the 'Customer Booking Form' which you can see in the backend inside the 'Booking Details'. But as the PDF is taking the data from the customer's data inserted into the database and there is no table for the 'TAX ID' is being generated, it will not be able to show that data in the invoice. But don't get disheartened. They may introduce this in their future release, who knows? One thing I can suggest, post a thread in the 'Website Support & Development' section in this forum and someone expert may help you. But you have to be patient for getting the answer.
Hello.

Thank you very much for responding, I'll wait and see if we have any luck.

Thank you so much.

GREAT BABIATO

Hello.

I finally got the Motopress checkout fields plugin.

I did a search for this plugin in Babiato and saw that it was in the Hoteller theme, I installed the theme and downloaded the Motopress checkout fields V plugin. 1.2.1
I have used it and it works perfectly to add fields and modify the fields on the client's payment form.

In my case it has been to modify the postal code (zip) field by tax identification, this way it appears on the invoice using the Motopress PDF Invoice plugin.

The only problem I have is that I want the invoice number to be the booking number but it makes my reservations numbered four by four and not correlative as an invoice should be, if anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

Thank you very much to everyone who makes up BABIATO.

Greetings.

Attachments

• mphb-checkout-fields-1.2.1.zip
    117.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Love
Hello.
I have been testing and the reservation number is generated based on the accommodations there are, if you have one it generates the number of reservations two by two, for example, from reservation 1420 the next reservation generates the number 1422, it does not correlative and if there is any way I have not found it.

In case this information is useful to anyone from Babiato.

Thank you very much Babiato for everything.

Greetings

Hello.
I have been testing and the reservation number is generated based on the accommodations there are, if you have one it generates the number of reservations two by two, for example, from reservation 1420 the next reservation generates the number 1422, it does not correlative and if there is any way I have not found it.

In case this information is useful to anyone from Babiato.

Thank you very much Babiato for everything.

Greetings
But in my client's website, it is generating properly i.e. if a reservation has been made with the number 1420, the next reservation generates with the number 1421. Though I have not checked it for a while but if any such thing would happen like in your case, the client would complain definitely.

But in my client's website, it is generating properly i.e. if a reservation has been made with the number 1420, the next reservation generates with the number 1421. Though I have not checked it for a while but if any such thing would happen like in your case, the client would complain definitely.
Hello.

In my case it doesn't happen like that, it doesn't make the reservation number correlative like it does for you. I have four accommodations and every time a reservation is made it generates three or four more numbers. I have tried it on another website with an accommodation and a room and it generates the reservation number two by two.

But I think there has to be a way for it to generate the consecutive number like it does for you.

In this way the invoice is from the PDF Invoice plugin, it is legal for accounting and completely automatic indicating that the reservation number is the invoice number.

There has to be some way.

Since in your case it does.

Let's see if I can find out.

Thank you for your comments.

Greetings

Hello.

Nothing, I can't get it, after doing a new installation on another domain that I have free, the number of reservations is generated in twos.

I can't find a way to generate correlative numbers in the reservations.

If anyone knows how, I would be very grateful if you would comment on how to do it.

Many thanks to everyone who makes Babiato possible.

Greetings

Attachments

• consulta4 babiato.jpg
    consulta4 babiato.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 6
Hello.

Nothing, I can't get it, after doing a new installation on another domain that I have free, the number of reservations is generated in twos.

I can't find a way to generate correlative numbers in the reservations.

If anyone knows how, I would be very grateful if you would comment on how to do it.

Many thanks to everyone who makes Babiato possible.

Greetings
give me a few days and I will check out in my installation and will get back to you. But in general, reservation number cannot be the invoice number. In the invoice, the reservation number / ID will be mentioned but the two numbers cannot be the same otherwise there will be error. Have you ever seen two files with same name or number? Computer always adds a number suffix if there is more than one file with same name like if there are two files with the name of 'abc.txt' then the file generated later will be renamed as 'abc(2).txt' or it will ask you to rename it. So, in this case, the reservation number and the invoice number shouldn't be the same. And for generating reservation number with an increment of 2 .... that shouldn't be happening. I have to check both. Give me some time and I will let you know.

Last edited:
Reactions: JAVI260219666
give me a few days and I will check out in my installation and will get back to you. But in general, reservation number cannot be the invoice number. In the invoice, the reservation number / ID will be mentioned but the two numbers cannot be the same otherwise there will be error. Have you ever seen two files with same name or number? Computer always adds a number suffix if there is more than one file with same name like if there are two files with the name of 'abc.txt' then the file generated later will be renamed as 'abc(2).txt' or it will ask you to rename it. So, in this case, the reservation number and the invoice number shouldn't be the same. And for generating reservation number with an increment of 2 .... that shouldn't be happening. I have to check both. Give me some time and I will let you know.
Hello.

Thank you very much for answering.

The issue with assigning the reservation number to the invoice number is because the PDF Invoice plugin does not generate an invoice number.

If the plugin assigned an invoice number it would be perfect, but it doesn't, that's when I thought that if the reservation number was generated consecutively, a text could be put on the generated invoice indicating that the invoice number is the reservation number .

It is as you say, that the reservation number is not the same as the invoice number, but I can't think of any other way to relate a number on the invoice, as I have mentioned, the PDF Invoice plugin does not do it.
Thank you very much for your interest and your help.

Greetings

Great Babiato

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock