• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download

ukgamer

Trusted Uploader
Mar 7, 2019
EmbedWorld Movie API
api.gogomoviestudio.xyz
ukgamer submitted a new resource:

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Nulled Unlimited Domains 4.2.4 - Nulled Unlimited Domains

To Install. upload 4.0 to root folder.
Make database and add the details to edit assets/include/config.php
license key to install is 123456

Once install make a admin user, but do not try to login
once all setup . install all the updates 1 at a time . files then database each time no need to login to do this via ftp or cpannel

On 4.2.4 update. open assets/include/config.php and change to your database details.
then open assets/include/domain.php and add your domain,
then open your php...

Read more about this resource...

I can't get it to install at all...

No problem we will get it working, what error do you have
I have it here below on 2 different domains and servers, login is the same as above if you wont to check

Sorry i
I can't get it to install at all...

Sorry ive just seen the install at the top of this page is different to the one in the overview, Can you please update it im not sure why it doesnt match, The overview is correct

To Install. upload to root folder.
Make database and add the details to edit assets/include/config.php
then open assets/include/domain.php and add your domain,
then open your php-admin and upload the database
go to CONFIG, Change mobile-site from local to you domain like this http://www.www.evo-tv.uk/mobile
Then do the same in SETTING Change mobile-site from local to you domain like this http://www.www.evo-tv.uk/mobile

Once that is done use the details below to login and enjoy totally unlocked and with all the plugin,
Change

[email protected] and password: admin123456 then change admin user to your own details or created a new account and change the admin from 0 to 1

for me works all only fake users are 0 even with activation :(

The fake user works fine, see the test site above they are all fake users.
When you do an area search make the distance less then 5 miles so no other users show up

the fake user only kicks in when no other users are in that area

I tested your script it works very well on localhost with more than 2400 fake user

Thanks for testing enjoy

@ukgamer I found two bugs i can't change interests or create album does it work for you?

for the album I have to put the photos first in story so it works rest of how changed Interests

Last edited:
@ukgamer I found two bugs i can't change interests or create album does it work for you?

Il look now

for the album I have to put the photos first in story so it works rest of how changed Interests

To start an album go to your profile then you need upload a your first pic oppsit your name , oce one the first pic is added then you can click the album button.

Interest im looking into

Interests you must add in the administration panel so that people can choose so it works well

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock