• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
I solved the problem for the profiles;

I still have the problem with Mollie and the live which does not open on google Chrome.
How did
No worries, I hope someone has the solution.

On the other hand for Mollie also if someone found the solution it would help me, because my API is good because it has already been used for my business.

Concerning false profiles, why instead of names I have numbers?

Belloo 5.jpg
[/QUOTE]
How did you slove names I have numbers? show me Am Have the same problem Here
Can you also some how to fake users for males

[/QUOTE]

In settings turn on or off(don't remember) show only usernames. For fake users it will be numbers if it's on or off 👍🏻

Reactions: Canblue

In settings turn on or off(don't remember) show only usernames. For fake users it will be numbers if it's on or off 👍🏻
[/QUOTE]
Please How do u get fake users for male

The script installed and looked well, but user cannot register. It goes back to login page after submit, then when shows 'email don't exist' error when new user tried login

On checking further, the registration problem is only on mobile, the desktop version registration is working.
Also the 'update' in admin loads to an empty page, does not update. Still on Version 4.2.4

Please Am I the only one having issues with mobile site? Is there anything I didn't get right? Users can't register on mobile. Any ideas what the problem could be?

Hi as you can see on the thread all payment gateways and mobile log in has been confirmed as working . please read through the doc url on how to set things up . this is not a easy script to use but its fully working
go to General Settings (Admin panel)
Add
Site currency for payments : USD
Currency Symbol : $

Thanks a lot @ukgamer The only challenge now is that the update button in the admin didn't work. It loads to a blank page, and still remains at 4.2.4.
Also I tried to test the video call feature too, the call didn't connect. I had my own heroku link and followed the instructions

Thanks a lot @ukgamer The only challenge now is that the update button in the admin didn't work. It loads to a blank page, and still remains at 4.2.4.
Also I tried to test the video call feature too, the call didn't connect. I had my own heroku link and followed the instructions

If you cant update to 4.2.6 then your php setting are wrong which would stopped the video call as well

If you cant update to 4.2.6 then your php setting are wrong which would stopped the video call as well
Please do you have any idea what setting could be responsible for this? I changed the admin email, and updated the mobile version, and the heroku link in PHP, nothing more

Please do you have any idea what setting could be responsible for this? I changed the admin email, and updated the mobile version, and the heroku link in PHP, nothing more

Check your php version and make sure you have all extension switched on, There is a doc url in the comments where you can check the install and php extention . Everyone has been on 4.2.6 for a few weeks now and they all updated in the admin without any problem

Check your php version and make sure you have all extension switched on, There is a doc url in the comments where you can check the install and php extention . Everyone has been on 4.2.6 for a few weeks now and they all updated in the admin without any problem
I have tried on PHP 7.1, 7.2 and 7.3, with all the required extensions. It still doesn't update. Loads to a blank page.
Also I remember that in the theme editor I couldn't access the link to get more themes, it loads to a 'not found page'
Could it be there's something I didn't connect?

first thank you for the effort
i followed your process all is fine but it's i can't login or signup it's look like the server can't connect to the data base can you help me on this please

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sivakmr0806
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock