• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BeMusic - Music Streaming Engine PHP Script

BeMusic - Music Streaming Engine PHP Script v3.1.0 Untouched

No permission to download
create test user name and working good
test bemusic.jpg

Thanks @Babak for scrnshot, not sure what may be the issue with mine, whenever i am trying to log in using the test user created apart from default admin, the site going unresponsive on login page itself.

Not sure what may be causing it???

Thanks @Babak for scrnshot, not sure what may be the issue with mine, whenever i am trying to log in using the test user created apart from default admin, the site going unresponsive on login page itself.

no idea bro please clear the cache and on other browser
and if u can test in localhost and live version too

Hello brother, explain with more information - maybe I can help you =)

Hello brother, explain with more information - maybe I can help you =)

basically i disabled all the remote login authentications and just enabled force login option on the bemusic panel.
After that i create a user with some custom permissions for accessing the tracks.

But when i try to login using the credentials the page just loads on the login page and afterwards the browser starts to get unresponsive. I tried with multiple browsers but not sure what causing the issue.

basically i disabled all the remote login authentications and just enabled force login option on the bemusic panel.
After that i create a user with some custom permissions for accessing the tracks.

But when i try to login using the credentials the page just loads on the login page and afterwards the browser starts to get unresponsive. I tried with multiple browsers but not sure what causing the issue.

this error only happens with this user profile or with others? if the error continues and no one succeeds (me, you or another member of the group) I have support for this plugin, I can ask for guidance on what the error might be - but first I need you to testify that you did everything correctly in the installation.

this error only happens with this user profile or with others? if the error continues and no one succeeds (me, you or another member of the group) I have support for this plugin, I can ask for guidance on what the error might be - but first I need you to testify that you did everything correctly in the installation.

I followed all the steps in the installation and did not do any changes. It is only happening to manually created users and not the admin credentials which i created at the time of installation.

Also the same thing is happening with registration page also. although i did setup the smtp.

Last edited:
found the issue why it is happening, the issue seems to be happening if i give custom permissions rather than super admin.

I created the user account and then provided the super admin permission for which it worked perfectly but when i gave some custom permissions the same unresponsive page issue started happening.

any help on this issue??

They Didnt updated the changelog. Ive checked on their system and Upldate date (Jun 19),
It no longer requires a API to get videos from Youtube.
THIS Item shared by other user let me pm him bro

Reactions: xacall
I uploaded an mp3 file, put all the data (artist, genre, lyrics, album) but nothing appears for any user. Dont show anything. Does anyone know why?

I uploaded an mp3 file, put all the data (artist, genre, lyrics, album) but nothing appears for any user. Dont show anything. Does anyone know why?
They released a new update today to fix some of this issues.

New Version 2.5.6 officially released.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock