BeMusic - Music Streaming Engine PHP Script

BeMusic - Music Streaming Engine PHP Script v2.4.8 - 26 November 2020

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak updated BeMusic - Music Streaming Engine PHP Script with a new update entry:

BeMusic Script v2.4.8

Download BeMusic v2.4.8 - Music Streaming Engine PHP Script Nulled Free
2020 September 16 - Version 2.4.8 Big Thanks To @TassieNZ
Enhancements

• Lyrics can now be automatically extracted from uploaded music metadata.
  • Added "tracks.embed" permission to control whether user can embed track or albums on their own site.
  • Added "tracks.play" permission so user can be allowed to view tracks on the site, but not play them.
  • Mobile controls will now have...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
hello @Babak u have also the android app for this ?
check here

Mashio

Sep 30, 2019
How do we fix the home page issue? Its like only the admin area works, the homepage won't load anything neither the common user dashboard. Any ideas?

bhuszilard

Apr 24, 2019
Slovakia
picaso.xyz
Use older version because lastest update here dont work only if somebody update sourcecode with bugfixes released, check also htaccess

How do we fix the home page issue? Its like only the admin area works, the homepage won't load anything neither the common user dashboard. Any ideas?

Mashio

Sep 30, 2019
Use older version because lastest update here dont work only if somebody update sourcecode with bugfixes released, check also htaccess
Ok... I tried some previous versions but they didn't work as well... does any one have a working copy they could share?

deekay

Oct 29, 2020
Also looking for latest bug fixes that were hidden under the same release on 2.4.8.

trony

May 9, 2020
I can't install bemusic on infinityfree.net, it keeps giving me installation problems. Keep telling me

"An unspecified error occurred"

"Below you should enter your database connection details. If you're not sure about these, contact your hosting provider."

I've tried editing .htaccess, enabling RewriteBase / etc etc but can't resolve.

Some idea ?

Thanks

Last edited: